Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied YouCantEscapeMe's Staff Application

_MC_Creeper_

IGN: YouCantEscapeMe

Previous IGN: _MC_Creeper_ NameMC
Age (Must be 13 or older): 13
Timezone: EST or GMT-5/ EDT or GMT-4
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I believe am viewed as a friendly person on the server and tend to get along with everyone that I talk with. I get along well with the players, and sometimes the staff team as well. I am also good at redstone and help out players that way. I have no enemies or issues with anyone, and to my knowledge, no one has a dislike towards me either. I have built friendly relationships with many players within the community, and I hope to continue doing what I can to bring smiles to those around me. I intend to do my best to better the community as a whole and work as hard as I can to satisfy the staff and players.

How active are/were you: I am active about 3-4 hours on the server on average, but because I am in 8th Grade right now, so I have to focus more on studies sometimes, so somedays, I won't be active that much. (I will be active most of the times though)

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: Yes, I believe that I can contribute a minimum of at least 10 hours a week. But, due to my studies, I sometimes would not be able to fulfill the minimum requirements. (I will be active most of the times though)

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: I like both Skyblock and Survival, but since I have more stuff, money, and things in Survival than Skyblock, I play Survival more.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I want to apply for Jurassic because I believe the server could benefit from me being a helper. As I mentioned above, I am good at redstone, and from my experience, most of the players that I have seen are not good at redstone, so I can help a lot of people by helping them in the redstone field. I want to help other staff members ensuring the server remains a safe and enjoyable space for players, and I am willing to dedicate the time and energy needed for that job. Applying for staff is also something that the other staff members have inspired me to apply for the role of helper. I will use my power for the good of the server, not the bad because I want to make this a healthy and growing environment for everyone.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I plan to do whatever I can to benefit the server. I hope to bring happiness, peace, kindness, and a sense of belonging and brotherhood to the community. I would also help the staff out with whatever it may be. I am a good redstoner and have a good knowledge of Minecraft survival, and ways to help players. I will do everything in my power to ensure players can feel safe on the server, and keep the peace undisturbed from those who wish to do the community harm.

What will you do to improve the community?: I will create bonds with current and new players, and help the community as much as I can to make it a clean, better, and safe space to play on. No player should have a bad experience, and I would like to make the community better as a whole.
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I do not have any staff experience on any Minecraft servers. This might be my first time if I get accepted.

Can you record?: Yes, I have OBS Studio and Streamlabs OBS to record and stream.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, but it is my iMac's microphone.

Have you ever been banned from any server?: No, I haven't been banned or warned or muted from any server.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?: Yes, I vow that if I am accepted into the team, I will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community because I want to improve and make this better.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes, I vow that during the time of Staffing, I will follow the set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them, and will respect my fellow companions and other people even if I don't like them.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: I don't think that I have ever been biased in any situation whatsoever. I first see the point of view of both sides and then make a decision based on the evidence that I find. Also, I am always really calm and patient and I would never make any decisions that are point in a biased direction. I take into account facts, not feelings when making decisions. Everyone will always be treated fairly and equally, regardless of my personal opinions about them.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes, I do understand that I can get demoted because whatever decisions that are made surrounding me are up to the higher-ranking staff members. If I get demoted, I would accept the decision and would not argue about it with the staff. I am just happy to play on such an amazing server surrounded by so many wonderful people, and even if I cannot be a part of the staff team, I am just really happy to be a member of the Jurassic community.

Edit: I will still be able to do the minimum requirements about 97% of the time despite going to school and also, I do not take many holidays (other than the summer vacation) so I will be active most of the time.

As for my request on the discord server, I am sorry that I had asked and I am also sorry because I hadn't read the whole guide. I will from now on read the whole guide and the rules & regulations.

Last edited:

TruckLover22

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you for applying for the staff team here at JurassicMC! Below I have provided the pros and cons of your application. Please feel free to edit your application at any time you see fit. Hope to see you around the server!

Pros
Has a mic/can record

Good Intentions

Cons
May not be able to commit to minimum staffing requirements due to school.

You had asked in general chat on discord if someone will respond on your application. This is mentioned in the guide on what not to do.
Support proof :

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • You asked about your application, that's strictly forbidden. Meaning rules weren't followed.
You may re apply in two weeks.