Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Thread starter #1
IGN: Wolf_pup_girl

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here) no previous IGN

Age (Must be 13 or older): 16

Timezone: CST

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): friendly / neutral i rarely get toxic

How active are/were you: very when i can get to my computer but my parents may say at any point that i am not allowed on the computer for a day to maybe a week

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? yes but school is gonna start back up soon for me but a little over an hour to 2 hours at minimum shouldn't be too hard to work into my day

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I like helping people and I want to do more if I can

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I am very watchful of things going around me and in chat and if something happens that is against the rules I can get to stopping it right away, and I have been playing on Jurassic for almost 7 months and i feel like i know the server very well and i can be a big help around anytime I'm on

What will you do to improve the community?: I can be there to talk to or help others if they need someone to talk to or help if they need it

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have experience with staffing but it isn't on here but on a server where I am the head admin or put into Jurassic standards that is Sr. Admin and we are trying to build the server and release it but we don't know when it will be

Can you record?: yes i have the badloin client to record

Do you have a microphone?: yes but I am not allowed to use it until I'm 18 and move out of my parents house

Have you ever been banned from any server? no I have not, I abide by the rules of any server at all times

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: yes

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: absolutely, i always follow rules/guide lines

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? yes

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: yes and if I do get demoted no hard feelings

Last edited:
Thread starter #3
well we don't know if we will succeed in making the server and if we fail i won't be head admin the server will just be gone and i understand but in light of this i have decided to resign when the owner gets back from a trip he is on

Last edited:

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • You also cannot staff two servers.
  • Many spelling and grammar errors. While nobody is perfect you can use Google Documents to make sure these don't happen.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.