Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Read Me Welcome to Jurassic

Brandon

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thread starter #1
Hi all,

First and foremost I'd like to welcome you all to the Jurassic server. We're a newly established Minecraft server focused on providing a lagless experience while also using the latest minecraft versions. This is something Minecraft has been lacking as a whole, for the past 5 or so years. When I used to play Minecraft, servers used to update servers everytime a version update came out. But, now a days, that is farfetched.

On Jurassic, we plan to uphold a friendly community as well as offer a fun, and unique experience to you all. Of course, with all that being lagless.

I hope you all enjoy the server, and thanks for reading.

Thanks,
Brandon

I got temporarily banned for grieving, whom I have no clue it says go to this website to appeal but, I cant find were I need some help and would also like to know who I supposable grieved because I didn't grief any claimed plot and I didn't grief any one's plot either, so if you could help me that be great.

Hi all,

First and foremost I'd like to welcome you all to the Jurassic server. We're a newly established Minecraft server focused on providing a lagless experience while also using the latest minecraft versions. This is something Minecraft has been lacking as a whole, for the past 5 or so years. When I used to play Minecraft, servers used to update servers everytime a version update came out. But, now a days, that is farfetched.

On Jurassic, we plan to uphold a friendly community as well as offer a fun, and unique experience to you all. Of course, with all that being lagless.

I hope you all enjoy the server, and thanks for reading.

Thanks,
Brandon
i have been mistakenly banned could you unban me please