Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Warps you may wanna visit!!

Thread starter #1
On the Jurassic server, there are a lot of player warps that can be useful to you! Some of these warps may have things like xp farms, shops, or just cool builds. Heres some of my favorite warps to visit on the server!

1. /warp Bella'sVille
/warp Bella'sVille doesn't have a public xp farm, but the builds that she has made are just absolutely astonishing. The builds there have surely taken hours upon hours to create and Im sure you would be so amazed at what she has created if you go there

2. /warp Sharkville
/warp Sharkville Is a town that people have created around the area where Shark was last seen playing. The town might be a bit messy, but there are a ton of cool builds and public xp farms to go check out and Im sure you would enjoy your time there alot!

2 1/2. /warp Shark
/warp Shark is another town created by yours truly that was created for the Shark Army. No it is not near where shark was, but it's still fun to live in a town where you can relate to everyone and share similar interests with them.

3. / warp Market
/warp Market is a great place to go and set up a player shop so you can sell items to other players on the server! It's also an great way make money instead of having to go mining or making a farm. I personally have a shop there. If you wanna go see it (Pretty much everything is out of stock, sorry) its the shop that looks like a fish bowl.

4. /warp Alton and /warp Northern
The reason I have 2 warps here is because they are both up and coming towns for the swarm of new players. These towns, although being small, have great communities and I would suggest going and visiting today, maybe consider building a house in one of them.

5. /warp xp-farm
/warp xp-farm Is on of the most op xp farms on the server! This farm can get you to level 30 with at most 10 minutes of grinding. I highly suggest visiting this warp if you wanna start enchanting your armor!.

/warp SharkV2

This warp is where Shark's hotel has been moved at. This is the same area Shark will be uploading in, and it's basically the warp that will lead you right into Shark himself! If you are a fan, I highly suggest checking this warp out!

/warp Bannerbox

In this warp, it showcases player's banner work and places them in the wall. As of 3/17/2020, over 40+ banners are being showcased in this warp! Check out everyone's work, or possibly share your banner work for the community.

Zoriin

/warp Bannerbox

In this warp, it showcases player's banner work and places them in the wall. As of 3/17/2020, over 40+ banners are being showcased in this warp! Check out everyone's work, or possibly share your banner work for the community.
What he said :)

There will soon be an xp farm with EVERYTHING!!! Me and Hinoob119 are the ones creating it! It will come out in up to 3 months. No kidding, it's going to have everything INCLUDING evokers, iron golems, elder guardians, etc. However, no peaceful mobs will take part in it, because guests cannot attack them. Please tell me what you think of this! (We may need a few more spawners, donate them at the BETA xp farm, Warp: Dragin's_XP_Farm. <-- This is not the xp farm that has everything, that warp will be available when the farm is finished.

- Dragin

Duckles24

I've been lovin Dragin's xp farm I have been grinding away there for like 2+ hrs It's awesome!
I will also be making a public Grinder/xp farm soon! so stay tuned for that
- Ducklez/Duckles24

✲❈✲❈ /Warp Rare - 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙍𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙄𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙀𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙥! ✲❈✲❈

5. /warp xp-farm
/warp xp-farm Is on of the most op xp farms on the server! This farm can get you to level 30 with at most 10 minutes of grinding. I highly suggest visiting this warp if you wanna start enchanting your armor!.

I went to this xp farm and it was all ruined and just a mess