Click to Copy ip

Accepted ThylacineKing's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThylacineKing

Previous IGN: mine.ly/ThylacineKing.1

Age (Must be 13 or older): 21

Timezone: Central

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): Friendly! At least I'd hope the community views me as friendly because I've helped a member or two with issues and sell items for pretty cheap so as to make it easier access for all members (especially the newer ones!). I always make sure to keep my eye on chat in case someone asks a questions and if I am more readily available to answer than others, I do my best! I usually answer simple questions that newcomers have that seem to be a little ignored by the rest of the community.

How active are/were you: I'm currently playing around 2-6 hours a day.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: Yes! I'm starting a part time job soon but I have 0 doubt I'll still be able to maintain the minimum around that and school.

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: Survival 10000%

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I've really clicked with this community and I'd love to contribute even more of myself to keeping its users happy and safe! I want to apply so that I can seem even more open and approachable than I already am. I already help out as best I can when I'm on the server and would love for that to be my designated duty.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I'm the type to grind my butt off to be able to afford the things I want so that I can immediately turn around and use that power to help other people afford the things they want. We all start somewhere, and if I see a brand new user with nothing that needs a little help, I usually throw something their way! I'd love to spread joy throughout this server and community.

What will you do to improve the community?: Provide as much help and attention as I can while just simply befriending the community! I'm here to make friends and have fun, and I am very aware of the need for staff to occasionally be "harsh", unbiased or unfriendly and of course I understand that that's needed, but I'm also just excited to be an even bigger piece of the puzzle.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): None!

Can you record?: Yes! I have OBS

Do you have a microphone?: Yep! Either default microphone for my computer or I can throw on headphones.

Have you ever been banned from any server?: Nope!

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: Of course! That is nowhere near my intention.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I do!

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: Easily! Personal relationships are always placed as a lower priority to my duties.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: I understand fully. No hard feelings.

Last edited:

Tr1xstr

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
Neutral
Pros:
Correct intentions

Cons:
No experience
Lacking detail

Hello ThylacineKing. I have provided some pros and cons to your application with the aim of constructive criticism. The only thing I find lacking in your application is the detail. Tell me more about why you want to apply. Why does the community view you as friendly? With some more detail, that Neutral can easily become a +1! Feel free to edit your application at any time. Thanks for applying, see you around Jurassic!

Orbitz

Pros:
Can record gameplay

Cons:
Little to no detail
No staffing experience

Thank you for applying for staff in Jurassic. I have provided some pros and cons that you can work on in your application and when you have fixed it up it should be great! Hope to see you online soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.