Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied SuperSkullGod's staff application

SuperSkullGod

IGN: SuperSkullGod
Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here)
Age (Must be 13 or older): 15
Timezone: EST (eastern standard time)
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): Neutral
How active are/were you: i've been pretty active since i joined
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: yes
Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: survival
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: i really like enjoy people and i love this server
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: i would help keep a non toxic community and help those in need
What will you do to improve the community?: i will help people out when they need it without being too pushy
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): i've been staff for a server on another game and the reason i'm not anymore is because i was starting to get bored of the game so i decided to leave the team.
Can you record?: yes
Do you have a microphone?: yes
Have you ever been banned from any server?: no
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?: yes
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: yes
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: yes i try to get along with people even if i do not like them or they do not like me
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: yes

TheOddGamering

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Hi SuperSkullGod, thank you for taking the time to apply! Here are my Pros, Cons, and Comments:

Pros:
-Has microphone/can record

Cons:
-Severely lacking detail
-Seems rushed
-Some grammatical mistakes
-Missing name mc profile link.

Comments:
-When answering the question of previous staffing experience and why you left, you said "i've been staff for a server on another game and the reason i'm not anymore is because i was starting to get bored of the game so i decided to leave the team." How can we trust you will not do the same for our server?
‐Try adding more detail to the questions "How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly)," "Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?" and "What will you do to improve the community?" Please note the last two are different questions that should have different answers.
-There are some grammatical mistakes here and there, which I recommend grammerly to fix.
-You can use namemc.com to link your name mc profile.

Thank you again for taking the time to apply to the Jurassic Staff Team. You may edit your application at any time until an Owner responds.

~Odd

Heerah

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff on JurassicMC
i have read your application and here is my honest review.

Your application is not good. It is rushed and severely lacks details along with containing numerous grammatical mistakes, you are not asking for a title here, you are applying for a job.
Single worded and single sentence answers give us no insight as to what type of person you are.

Next you state you were staff on a different game server but "got bored of it" and left, this has me concerned that you will "get bored" of being staff on Jurassic.

You also did not link your NameMC profile which is required, and while you meet the minimum requirements these factors are still a concern.

Pros:
meets minimum requirements.

Cons:
Got bored of being staff on different game server
Severely rushed and lacking detail.
Did not link NameMC
Numerous grammatical mistakes

You may edit your application at any time before the owner responds.​

SuperSkullGod

Hi SuperSkullGod, thank you for taking the time to apply! Here are my Pros, Cons, and Comments:

Pros:
-Has microphone/can record

Cons:
-Severely lacking detail
-Seems rushed
-Some grammatical mistakes
-Missing name mc profile link.

Comments:
-When answering the question of previous staffing experience and why you left, you said "i've been staff for a server on another game and the reason i'm not anymore is because i was starting to get bored of the game so i decided to leave the team." How can we trust you will not do the same for our server?
‐Try adding more detail to the questions "How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly)," "Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?" and "What will you do to improve the community?" Please note the last two are different questions that should have different answers.
-There are some grammatical mistakes here and there, which I recommend grammerly to fix.
-You can use namemc.com to link your name mc profile.

Thank you again for taking the time to apply to the Jurassic Staff Team. You may edit your application at any time until an Owner responds.

~Odd
okay that is fair but i also didnt knoiw what you meant by link my profile i didnt know what namemc.com was

TruckLover22

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Think of this application as an application for a job in real life. You need more detail in your application, this tells us nothing about you as an individual nor a player. Using a spell-check/grammar program such as Grammarly will increase your chances of becoming staff here at Jurassic. Hope to see you around the server.

qcer

When applying, look at other staff apps and see how long they are. When you are done looking, try to make your application as long as possible. And please do take your application seriously because there are many Grammatical errors and seem rushed. Lack of detail, and missing some parts.

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
You may re apply in two weeks.