Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
IGN - ShaneK4ever

Previous IGN - https://namemc.com/profile/ShaneK4ever.1

Age - 17

Timezone - Pacific Standard Time

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? - I think i'm viewed in this community as a neutral person although in the past i have been seen as toxic and i understand why and how.

How active are/were you - I Put in well over 10 hours a week when i was playing this server recently and im starting to get back in it.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal - yes i was allreyd doing this without any ranks as staff or anything i just enjoyed the server alot.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic? - i would like to apply because i play the server pretty often and i think it would be a good thing for me to be an admin because i play a a lot and i have experience as staff on other games like csgo servers.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community? - I Plan to benefit Jurassic by helping out players when they need help or when they are having issues with things on the server.

What will you do to improve the community? - I will help out other players and make sure they have fun and enjoy playing on the servers.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion) - I have experience in being staff as i said before in another question. I was staff on a multi gaming server on csgo for 6 months and did great as an admin but stopped playing because the game got kind of worn out to me and that is why i moved to other games.

Can you record? - yes i can record easily at any given time.

Do you have a microphone? - Yes i have a mic and often use it while talking in discord daily.

Have you ever been banned from any server? - no i have not been banned before on any server.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community? - yes i do.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them? - yes

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff - Yes i can.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything? - yes i do.

iMakeVideos

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
-1, This application looks very rushed, along with the amount of grammar errors shown in the application throughout. There wasn't a lot of details provided in some questions of the application, which is a red flag.

Also, you'll be needing to provide us past staffing experience from Minecraft Servers, not a multi-gaming server related to CSGO.
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion) - I have experience in being staff as i said before in another question. I was staff on a multi gaming server on csgo for 6 months and did great as an admin but stopped playing because the game got kind of worn out to me and that is why i moved to other games.

Best of Luck,
iMakeVideos

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • Lack of proper punctuation/capitalization. While nobody is perfect, you're welcome to use Google Documents to proofread and make sure everything is as accurate as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.