Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Thread starter #1
IGN: natedog0152

Previous IGN: (natedog0152)

Timezone: CDT.

How do you believe you are viewed in the community?: Friendly and kind. I love helping my peers and my friends.

How active are/were you: 5+ hr. a day and climbing.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: Most definitely. JURASSIC is my favorite mc server and will spend 5+ hrs. on it.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I love helping others in the community and helping my friends build things. Its also just cool to have a little more responsibilities in life to help you become more independent.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I can help others with there builds and help not very good mc players get better. Maybe even pro.

What will you do to improve the community?: Build things like community farms or shops that everyone can come to. I can help others to build things like personnel farms or personnel houses/ villages.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I think I can be very well handled and controlled if I do something on accident. and also if I do make an accident I will be happy to craft then one item even if it takes an hr.

Can you record?: yes, I can record. my recording soft where if pro recorder from the Mac App Store. altho I can not stream on Youtube but can on Discord.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I join Jurassic's voice channels almost every day.

Have you ever been banned from any server?: I have never been banned from any server.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's the community?: Yes, I will never harm, disrupt, or destroy anything of other unless permitted to from the owner of the property.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: yes, I will respect all the rules/guidelines of Jurassic and Minecraft.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: yes, and I have been bullied at school and every time the bullying stops we become friends, but if they do it again then I will report them to the teacher, or in this case, head staff.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes, and I will try my hardest to not get demoted.

Last edited:

FaithKeil14

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Neutral

Pros:

Cons:
Little to no detail
seems rushed
haven't seen you online

You're welcome to edit your application to correct anything i mentioned. My only other concern is that I haven't personally seen you on a lot.​

Trojanfile

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Pros:
No history

Cons:
Never seen you online
Rushed
Little to no detail

Last edited:
Thread starter #4
I am confused, how did I lie?
and also this application took me about 45 or so minutes.

Thank you.

Last edited:
-1, This application for sure looks rushed. Acronyms were used, which is a bad sign. Lastly, you've provided either little to no detail on a question, or just answered it with a invalid response. An example below;

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I think I can be very well handled and controlled if I do something on accident. and also if I do make an accident I will be happy to craft then one item even if it takes an hr.
You don't seem to understand this question? As this is an invalid response.

Best of Luck,
iMakeVideos

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • Many spelling and grammar errors. While nobody is perfect you can use Google Documents to make sure these don't happen.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.