Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quack23370

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Thread starter #1
IGN: Quack23370

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here) https://namemc.com/profile/Quack23370.1 (dont have it claimed but if you want me to I can)

Age (Must be 13 or older): 13 (14 on April 4th if that makes me seem more old.)

Timezone: GMT but in summer it changes to BST.

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I believe I'm seen as friendly.

How active are/were you: On everyday for 1-2hours+ on weekdays and 3hrs+ on weekdays (not in a single session)

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes, BUT, some weeks . . . more.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I'd like to apply to help benefit the community, my base and income is quite established so what better to do then help the newbies and be more useful in general. I know my commands pretty well if anyone needs the help. I'm quite a nice girl, if I say so myself, so I help people anyways on the server and maybe a shiny new title would make people believe and trust me more.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I think I would be a helpful guide to newcomers and a welcoming sight to see to people that already know me as a player. Although, one point to counter my point may be that you have staff already that play that role, well I don't have much to say against that, as all staff are really nice to me I think they have more inspired me to apply and as they say, the more the merrier! Also I can do your everyday 'helper stuff' like checking on people to see if they using hacks as I am pretty good at identifying.

What will you do to improve the community?: I would help through, well using my main recurring theme, helpfulness. But I guess you're sick of hearing me saying that, and other people using that as their main driving point for their application; instead I'll say what I won't do, to spice it up. I won't just sign up for staff for the special helper tag, although it does make me quite happy to see it but that's more so due to me respecting the server. I won't abuse my staff perms by unnecessarily tping to people or muting. I won't act toxic in chat and use my role to defend my toxicity. I won't have sporadic on and off game time and stay in the quota of 10hrs per week. However: I will do my role and help people rather than ignore, I will communicate with fellow staff members well, I will follow my seniors commands and most importantly I will read the staff rules and follow appropriately.

(You like my use of anaphora, sorry if I made grammatical errors or if I come off childish in some of my points or repetitive, I'm not the best at thinking of new things, but please don't take that as a lack of maturity, my age also makes me come across that way a lot of times.)

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): No, (eek) but only because I couldn't apply due to age, and no, don't worry I'm not using the server as a guinea pig server to test the abilities, now thinking about it you probably weren't thinking about that but me thinking about that shows my good thinking? Or if you were thinking that great minds think alike?

Can you record?: Yes, I can.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I do.

Have you ever been banned from any server? Nope.

(I feel like my answers are short but that's because I don't really know what to add. . .)

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: I solemnly vow that I will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I vow to follow your set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect my fellow companions despite not liking them. (Although I kinda like all the staff :))

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes, I made this point in my answer to the question without realising this was the question . . . great minds think alike?

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes, although don't worry you won't have to and if I don't follow the staff quota then I should be removed.

(Thank you whoever is reading this as I know open questions give a lot of qualitative data that may take a while to analyse.)

Respect

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Hi there.
You have been here on the server for a long time.
This application has some minor details but nothing too major.
It feels like you spent time on this.
There is a lot of detail in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.