Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied Staff Application

TNTDoctorrrr

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here) https://namemc.com/profile/TNTDoctor.1 TNTDoctor
Age (Must be 13 or older): I am 13.
Timezone: I am in the GMT time zone and I go back to China every half a year or so as I study in the United Kindom but I am Chinese.
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I think I am viewed as quite friendly and I get along with the majority of the community, these people include MadMirrorV, TinySpogFace, Bearemmett12 and FreakyMoth7!
How active are/were you: I am really active on the server and I often play daily, spending my time grinding or hanging out in the chat!
Can you contribute up to 20 hours a week minimal?: I can make sure I can play around 5 hours MINIMAL per week and I am logging on almost daily right now!
Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: I play survival more, but I also spend some time on Skyblock ever so often!
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I would like to apply for a staff position as I love hanging out with the community and helping people and I think being a member of staff would help me do that!
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would help with organising events and always make sure to help players in the chat!
What will you do to improve the community?: I would make alerts and notices appear less often as these can make the chat quite annoying!
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I am currently senior builder on a bedrock server and I have been staff on many other servers, though leaving as there aren't enough members to help out! (Being builder on the bedrock server will not interfere with the time spent OR dedication on Jurassic as there aren't any things that I have to do over staffing on Jurassic! When I say staffing I mean more hanging out with friends as there aren't any projects there and I am not very active there, visiting to help out every once in 15 days or so!)
Can you record?: Yes, I have OBS.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes but my parents don't like me talking to people online so I do not like to talk that much, BUT I will always make sure to listen to staff meetings!
Have you ever been banned from any server?: No.
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?: I do!
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Of course I do!
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: Yes I can! I will make sure to get along with everyone, even if they hugely dislike me!
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes, I understand and I take full responsibility in any demotion.

Last edited:

TheOddGamering

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Hello TNTDoctor, thank you for taking the time to apply for staff. Here are some pros, cons, and comments.

Pros:
-Has a microphone
-Some previous staff experiences
-Good intentions

Cons:
-Lacking detail
-Hours do not meet the standard

Comments:

-You said, " I can make sure I can play around 5 hours MINIMAL per week" when asked if you can do 20 hours minimum dedicated to staffing per week. Does this seem to meet the standard of time and dedication you may need to have as a staff member of Jurassic?
-You said, " I am really active on the server and I often play daily" when asked how active you are. This could contradict the statement you made in my previous point.

Again, thank you for taking the time to apply to Jurassic. You may make edits at any time up until an Owner responds.

~Odd

TNTDoctorrrr

Hello TNTDoctor, thank you for taking the time to apply for staff. Here are some pros, cons, and comments.

Pros:
-Has a microphone
-Some previous staff experiences
-Good intentions

Cons:
-Severely lacking detail
-Hours might not meet the standard

Comments:
-You said, "I am currently senior builder on a bedrock server." Will this interfere with your time and dedication to Jurassic? Double staffing is not allowed among the Jurassic Staff team.
-You said, "I will try my very best!" when asked if you can do 20 hours minimum dedicated to staffing per week. Think about how much time you can truly dedicate to staffing minimum, and how closely it can meet the standard.
-You said, "I am quite active at the moment!" when asked how active you are. Will this change in future, and how might that affect how much time you can commit to staffing?

Again, thank you for taking the time to apply to Jurassic. You may make edits at any time up until an Owner responds.

~Odd
Thank you! I have edited my application!

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
  • Cannot meet the hours required.
You may re apply in two weeks.