Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loganwoo

Thread starter #1
Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here) Loganwoo

Age (Must be 13 or older): 15

Timezone: EST

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): Neutral!

How active are/were you: I'm on every day but mostly on weekends cause I don't have school.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes I could because I get on every day after school.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I would like to apply for staff at Jurassic because I love playing Minecraft and helping on this server any way I can.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would benefit Jurassic because I love helping out the community in the game also outside Jurassic.

What will you do to improve the community?: I would have a friendly attitude to my fellow players and myself.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have already owned realms and servers with my friends but not really much mod experience but deep inside I know that I can be a valuable asset to the Jurassic team.

Can you record?: Yes I can record!

Do you have a microphone?:Yes I do have a mic!

Have you ever been banned from any server? No I have not been banned from any server!

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: Yes I will vow to put my heart and soul into this Server.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes I would respect anyone I come across.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes even though people can get on my nerves I always know that they are right.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes I do understand the rules and that you can demote me for anything that I do wrong in Jurassic.

Last edited:

Trojanfile

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Pros:
None

Cons:

Not using the proper format
Grammar issues everywhere
Been toxic in chat​

FaithKeil14

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think you lack a lot of detail. Like, tell us how you’re viewed as friendly, how you can benefit the server and the community, etc. Plus like Trojan said, you had a lot of grammar issues.

Zoriin

Your application is under-detailed and has a lot of grammar issues. Maturity and responsibility are a must for becoming staff, so that players get the best assistance possible with the least trouble involved.

Cherry

To be honest, I don't see a ton of effort put in with the one-word answers. Additionally, as aforementioned, answers are lacking in detail. For example, it'd help to elaborate on the staffing experiences you've had. Furthermore, the grammar mistakes could have easily been avoided by a simple check from Google Docs or even a brief manual look-through.

Loganwoo

Thread starter #6
Well sorry that it was not what you guys were looking for I just wanted to try to be a staff cause I look up to all of you!
also I looked at your comments and I tried to fix everything that was wrong in my application.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.