Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied Staff Application

CraftyGaming16

- IGN: CraftyGaming16
- Previous IGN: mine.ly/CraftyGaming16.1
- Age (Must be 13 or older): 14
- Timezone: Eastern

- How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I am viewed as friendly on the server, and tend to get along with everyone that I cross paths with. I get along well with the players, and the staff team as well. I am also good at building, and help out players that way.

- How active are/were you: I am very active on the server, and am on at all different hours of the day. When I am off work I have a lot of free time, and often spend it on the server.

- Can you contribute up to 20 hours a week minimal?: Yes, I currently spend hours upon hours of the day on the server on a normal basis. I plan on continuing to do so as well.

- Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: I am consistently on "Survival" - I have been on skyblock before, but spend the majority of my time on the "Survival" server.

- Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I would like to apply for Jurassic, because I believe the server could benefit from me being helper again. I would be a friendly face to the players, and it would allow me to also help them even more.

- What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would use my power as staff for the benefit of the community as a whole. I would also offer insight on different projects, and help the staff out as well with whatever it may be. I am a good builder, and have a good knowledge of server commands, and ways to help players. I have previously been a part of the staff team, and know well and good what I am signing up for. I would not take on this opportunity without the ability to be there for the staff and players.

- What will you do to improve the community?: I will created bonds with current and new players, and help out the community as much as I can to make it a clean, and safe space to play on. No player should have to go and have a bad experience, and I would like to be there to make it better for the community as a whole.

- Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): Jurassic (Helper) I had resigned due to health issues, but am now capable of returning to fulfilling the duties of a staff member. - I have also been an Owner, Admin, Moderator, Helper on multiple servers to help them get on their feet, or continue to better themselves. - I have experience with plugins, commands, player issues, punishments, events, ect. I am up for whatever tasks are thrown at me, and am prepared to help the staff team manage and monitor the server.

- Can you record?: Yes, I can record, and have OBS installed already.

- Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I have a microphone built in on my laptop, and phone.

- Have you ever been banned from any server?: I have previously been banned, yes. However, it was a long time ago, and in the past. I have matured, and moved on from that time, and now offer a clean slate and clean playing.

- Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?: Yes, I vow that I will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic, and it's community.

- Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I do, as much as someone is my friend, they still deserved to be punished in certain circumstances. I will also respect everyone, as I have shown already.

- Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: This does not bother me, as I treat everyone the same, and rule out punishments according to what they do.

- Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: I understand that I can be demoted at any time for anything, and I am willing to put forth the best efforts to be the best staff member I can.

TruckLover22

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you for applying for the staff team here at JurassicMC! I have reviewed your application and it seems that you have plagiarized most of the answers from another staff application. Also, you were told this morning that you may re-apply in two weeks. Hope to see you around JurassicMC!

Heerah

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Plagiarized
Did not wait 2 weeks to reapply
Shows impations and immaturity

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Denied, you copied an application, you're incapable of following directions and this shows because you did not wait two weeks. You're incapable of thinking for yourself and this shows because you copied someone's application rather than writing for yourself. You're immature.

You are no longer allowed to apply.