Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

c001b3anz

Thread starter #1
i can do all that you need and i want to be more useful on a minecraft server. i am 15 and i can be online for more than 10 hours a week. is that all the info you need or do you need more?

c001b3anz

Thread starter #2
Previous IGN: c001b3anz

Age (Must be 13 or older): 15

Timezone: texas

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): friendly i own a public hotel

How active are/were you: every day

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? yes and more

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: i want to be useful in something

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: build cool structures and add on to my hotel for people

What will you do to improve the community?: make sure it is a friendly environment for everyone

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): i have never worked here before

Can you record?: yes

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Have you ever been banned from any server? no

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: i vow

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: i will

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? yes

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: yes

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • you asked me on discord about your application, doing such is strictly forbidden.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.