Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

carsontiv

Thread starter #1
IGN: carsontiv

Age (Must be 13 or older): I am 13 and a half but I'm turning 14 on February 23

Timezone: I live in the Pacific Time Zone

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):I am believed to be very friendly in the Jurassic Community and I like to welcome new players and hang out with them. I also like to have fun with everyone on the server.

How active are/were you: On Monday I play 3 hours, Tuesday I play 2-3 hours, Wednesday I play 2 hours, Thursday I play 2 hours, Friday I play 3 hours, Saturday I play 5 hours, Sunday I play 4 hours.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes, I can contribute 17 - 22 hours a day.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I would like to apply for Jurassic because I would like to help players and I'm on often and I'd like to make the server a better place.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I benefit Jurassic and it's community because I like to help everyone and made sure they are behaving correctly.

What will you do to improve the community?: I will be a friendly person to everyone and help newbies.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have none so far.

Can you record?: Yes, But it's slow and laggy

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Have you ever been banned from any server? I have never been banned from a Minecraft server.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: I vow that if I'm accepted into the team I will not harm, disrupt or destroy Jurassic and it's community.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I vow that during the time of staffing I will follow your set of Staff Rules/Guidelines and not leak them and respect my fellow companions despite not liking them.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes, I can.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes, I understand.

Last edited:

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Application accepted, dm me on Discord with your gmail and ign.

Status
Not open for further replies.