Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Etoe

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Thread starter #1
IGN: Etoe

Age (Must be 13 or older): 18

Timezone: PST

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): Neutral.

How active are/were you: I'm on for more than 20 hours a week

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Of course.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I see that there's really no staff online during the late 9pm-3am (pst) period of the server and I would like to fill that time.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would try and help anyone with the best of my ability

What will you do to improve the community?: Having staff online on the late hours where mostly everyone is off

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I've been a senior mod in a discord with over 5k people, I resigned because I was extremely busy at that time and couldn't help out the server.

Can you record?: Yes

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Have you ever been banned from any server? No

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: I vow that I will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I vow on following the staff rules, respecting them, and not leaking my fellow companions even if I don't like them.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? I can get along with people that I don't like, and i'll never be biased.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.