Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied Staff Application

RickTheMemeLord

Previous IGN: (mine.ly/RickAstley09.1)
Age (Must be 13 or older): 13
Timezone: GMT
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I believe that I am a friendly person due to the amount of people I have helped with from claiming items to building their base with them.
How active are/were you: Online most of the time when possible usually after school hours.
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: Yes, I can contribute 15-20 hours from Monday-Friday and 5-6 hours on a Saturday and Sunday.
Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: Definitely survival, I am passionate about creativity with a more open space.
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I would like to help more people and get more involved with the community.
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I know a good amount of things about Minecraft and I have a lot of creative ideas for the server that I think could help improve.
What will you do to improve the community?: Help lower the griefing rates and find a way to help people that have lost items or been scammed.
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have been a staff before on a server that had roughly 100-200 players daily but I resigned because the server slowly lost popularity and I was told I wasn't needed anymore and the server was being shut down.
Can you record?: Yes I have a screen recording app.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes a headset with a decent microphone but my voice isn't that low because for some reason my voice never dropped hugely.
Have you ever been banned from any server?: Yes, I was banned from this server a month ago because my friend was banned for putting a rude thing on the survival auction house and since I was using the same Wi-Fi I was banned for ban evasion but I have appealed and unbanned.
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?: Yes I will never do anything to harm the community or destroy what a work of art it is.
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes, I will try my best to make friends with everyone and not leak Rules/Guidelines.
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?:
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes, I can get along with most people, I will never be biased and respect everyones differences I also understand that I could be demoted for any of my actions whether I think it is fair or not.

Last edited:

shai

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod

Pros
Meets minimal requirements

Cons
Grammatical mistakes
Rushed and lacks details
Missing question

Thank you for applying to JurassicMC to become a staff member. I've read your application from top to bottom, and below is my honest review of it.

Your application isn't good. It was rushed and lacked a lot of detail. I would also suggest that you fully re-read the Guide to Becoming a Helper.

I strongly suggest that you review your application, edit it at any time, and proofread it using 3rd party software like Grammarly.

TruckLover22

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod

Pros
Meets minimal requirements

Cons
Grammatical Mistakes
Severely lacking detail

Thank you for applying to JurassicMC. I have reviewed your application and provided you with pros and cons. Overall your application is severely lacking detail. As stated above, I would also suggest reading the Guide to Becoming a Helper. You may edit your application at any time. Hope to see you around JurassicMC!

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
You may re apply in two weeks