Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Thread starter #1
i've been playing on this server for a while and I just kinda thought it would be cool to be a admin and help new players out on the server. Im also a big shark fan. please let me be an admin. I also want to help stop griefing because I have been griefed plz give me op

Cherry

Staff member
i've been playing on this server for a while and I just kinda thought it would be cool to be a admin and help new players out on the server. Im also a big shark fan. please let me be an admin. I also want to help stop griefing because I have been griefed plz give me op
@kirito232323, I recommend reading the application rules and guidelines that can be found here ~ https://www.jurassicmc.net/threads/staff-application-format.24/ .

Proper application format and more info can be found via the aforementioned link.

Thread starter #3
i've been playing on this server for a while and I just kinda thought it would be cool to be a admin and help new players out on the server. Im also a big shark fan. please let me be an admin. I also want to help stop griefing because I have been griefed plz give me op my username is kirito232323

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • No format was followed.