Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied Staff application

JaketzuH

IGN: JaketzuH

Previous IGN: https://fi.namemc.com/profile/JaketzuH.1
Age (Must be 13 or older): I am currently 13 years old.
Timezone: I live in Eastern Europe Time (EET) UTC +2
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I believe some people I talk to they thinks that i'm friendly and i believe that many peoples think that I'm friendly, because I help them.
How active are/were you: I am very active. I play almost everyday maybe like 5-7 days in week.
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: Yes I can exceed it, because when I am home, I am usually on the computer playing this server.
Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: I play more survival because there are more active players in survival than in skyblock, and it’s a lot more fun because there are people out there who need help.
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I would like to apply Jurassic, because new players is coming all the time more and more and they need help for commands and other stuff and they don't know all the rules so I would like to keep these things in order and help others.
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would improve the well-being of our community and make sure no one is left alone and everyone gets help. And also create a positive community and I will spread it to all members of the server and make sure that no one is useless.
What will you do to improve the community?: I will improve the server community so everyone take care themelf and respect others. And also take care to act resbonsibly according to the rules. And I will improve server community's friendship.
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I don't have any staff experiences but I will still behave resbonsibly.
Can you record?: Yes I can record
Do you have a microphone?: Yes I have headset.
Have you ever been banned from any server?: No, I have never been banned from a server.
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?:
Yes, I vow to nerver harm, disrupt or destroy Jurassic community.
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes, I vow to follow our Staff Rules/Guidelines and not ever leak the, and I vow to respect mine fellow companions despite I don't like them.
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: I can get along with all people even I don't like them and I will not never be biased in my decisions as staff.
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: I understand that you can demote me anytime you want and without reasons.

-JaketzuH

felipe1764

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
Pros
- Has a microphone
- Good intentions

Cons
- Severely lacking detail

Thank you for taking time out of your day to apply for JurassicMC Staff. I have listed the pros and cons of your application. Overall, your application is severely lacking detail, but feel free to edit your application at any time in the future, and I hope to see you soon!

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
You may re apply in two weeks.