Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied staff application

angry_catto

IGN: Angry_catto

Age (Must be 13 or older): age 13
Timezone: europe ( netherlands)
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): there are people that see me as friendly but also people that see me as toxic so i dont realy know
How active are/were you: im very active i play almost everyday for min 2 hours
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? I can conribute more then 10 hours per week
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: i want to be a staff member because this is my favorite server
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: i could help the new players get started and help them with any questions about the server
What will you do to improve the community?: ill try to inprove it by helping the best i can :3
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
Can you record?: sadly ive never been staff before but maybe a first time
Do you have a microphone?: i have a mic but its not the best :/
Have you ever been banned from any server?: ive been temp banned from jurrasic once but not from any other servers
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: yes
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: yes
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?: even if i dont like someone ill treat them with as much respect as i would with someone i do like
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: yes

TheRadiatedSheep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
pros
active, and has proved that as a consistently nice player
cons
large history
barely any effort put into the application
can be toxic
grammatical errors

Now, when I began on this server you were extremely friendly and helped me get my feet on the ground. You are part of the reason I am here today. I would say that you can be really nice and that is great. Its just disappointing to see you toxic to other players. I think that if you improve your chat behaviour and put some serious effort into this application you could be a valuable asset to the team. Thanks for applying.

APlethora

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
Pros

Cons
-Broken Mic
-Lacking a lot of detail
-Not sure if you can record
-Has been toxic

Thank you for applying! Try adding some more detail, feel free to edit you application whenever you like :-D

Joshys

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Pros
- Active

Cons
- Lack of detail
- Grammatical errors
- No previous staff experience

Try to not have 1 sentence answers. You can edit your application whenever ;)

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • This looks very rushed and almost no detail put into the questions.
  • Many spelling and grammatical errors. While nobody is perfect, Google Documents is there to help with these sorts of things.
  • Toxic behavior towards other players.
You may re apply in two weeks.