Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Ranger07

Thread starter #1
IGN: Ranger07.

Timezone: central standard time.

How do you believe you are viewed in the community: I believe i come on as friendly in the community.

How active are/were you: I usually play minecraft 15-25 hours a week.

Can you contribute 10 hours a week minimal: I firmly believe that i can contribute at least 10 hours a week to jurassic.

Why would you like to apply to jurassic: I am applying to jurassic because i believe i could be a great help to the community because of my friendly personality and in game skill.

What would you to benefit jurassic and its community: I am willing to do anything and everything i can to benefit this community.

Previous staff experiences: I have been admin on one other skyblock server (3-4 yrs ago) of which the name i cannot remember.

Can you record: Yes i can record using obs.

Do you have a microphone: Yes I currently have a blue snowball microphone.

Have you ever been banned from and server: I have never been banned from any server and i do not plan on doing so anytime soon.

Do you vow that if you are accepted to the team you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy jurassic and its community: I vow to never harm, disrupt, or destroy jurassic and its community and in fact i plan to do the opposite of all those things.

Do you vow that during the time of staffing you will follow our set of rules/guidelines not leak them and respect your fellow companions dispite not liking them: I vow to follow the set of rules/guidelines not leak them and respect my fellow companions despite not liking them.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And and never be biased in your decisions as staff: Yes i can get along with most people without liking them.

Do you understand that we can demote you at anytime for anything: Yes i understand yet firmly believe that it will not come to that.

Last edited:

Milez_Playz

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey! Thank you for applying!

Here are some things I noticed about your application:
-No structure in regards to answering the questions. Application should have the question and response neatly typed next to it, not in paragraph format.
-A few grammatical/spelling errors.
-Decent amount of detail.
-Need proof (if you can) of your staffing experience from the skyblock server.

If you can fix your application to fit these pointers I gave, you will hopefully have a better chance at getting accepted. Best of luck!

Hey there!
I have a couple things to say.
1. You are not using the proper format.
2. This application lacks detail.
3. No proof of history.
4. Lacking a color scheme.
Good luck

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • Lack of proper punctuation/capitalization. While nobody is perfect, you're welcome to use Google Documents to proofread and make sure everything is as accurate as possible.