Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Thread starter #1
IGN: DingDong1795

Age (Must be 13 or older):14

Timezone:GMT+1

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):I am a friendly person to everyone even staff i always say hi

How active are/were you: i am mostly active on the server the last time i was on the server until 8pm i believe

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? yes i can contribute till 8pm mostly longer it all depends when i go to sleep

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: i love to help people that have just joined/people that need help

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: Stop people from being toxic to other people when they did nothing wrong

What will you do to improve the community?: i will stop Griefing on the server so people can just build and not be Griefed at all

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): i have had one at OscarCraft that is still open but still under construction so no-one can go on except staff it is still a working progress

Can you record?: Yes i can record i have obs on my pc so i can record anytime that is required if someone is breaking the rules

Do you have a microphone?: yes i do have a microphone it works fine and it does the job great

Have you ever been banned from any server? no i have not yet anyways i will always follow the rules no matter what happens

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: yes i do vow that if i am accepted into the team i will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: yes i do vow that during the time of Staffing i will follow the Staff Rules/Guidelines and not leak them and i will respect my fellow companions despite not liking them

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? i can get along wit most people even if i don't like them at all and i will never be biased in my decisions as staff

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: yes i do understand that any other staff members can demote me at anytime for anything and i will not do anything wrong under any circumstances

Last edited:

FaithKeil14

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Neutral

Pros:
Active
previous staff experience

Cons:
little to no detail
some spelling/grammar issues

As we know that not everyone is perfect, you are more than welcome to put your application in google docs to check for spelling errors. You may edit your application​

Thread starter #3
Neutral

Pros:
Active
previous staff experience

Cons:
little to no detail
some spelling/grammar issues

As we know that not everyone is perfect, you are more than welcome to put your application in google docs to check for spelling errors. You may edit your application​
There are no spelling mistakes I checked I will try to put more detail into it

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • Many spelling and grammar errors. While nobody is perfect you can use Google Documents to make sure these don't happen.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.