Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied Staff Application

kazix77

Current IGN, Kazix77
Age, 14
Timezone, Central Daylight Time
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I met a lot of very nice players, I'm pretty new to the server. As I play more and achieve more I want to be able to help other new players like they did me. I'm usually very friendly towards people.
I can contribute at least 10hrs of time on the server, as I am home a lot and I love to play minecraft.
I would like to apply for staff because I love helping people, and I'm very responsible. I won't ban or mute for no reason. I am usually the one in a group to be a leader.
I can contribute to the community by being helpful to players that need it, also being very frequent in chat.
To improve the community I will help with banning/muting players that misbehave and break rules. And help with any questions people have. Also helping with forums.
I have not ever been staff for any server before, but i believe that I will be a good staff member for the server. I love helping out.
I can record, and I have a microphone.
I've been banned from one server before for hacking, this was when i was younger. I was bored and hacked. I don't and won't hack again.
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?:
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes, I tend to get along with people no matter what.
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: I get along with mostly everyone. I'm not biased at all. And I do understand I can get demoted at any time.

Last edited:

APlethora

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
Pros
-Has Mic

Cons
-Severely lacking detail
-Very new to the server

Personally I belive that you need to add much more detail, it seems very rushed. Try editing your application some more, I'd like to know some more about yourself. Thank you for applying :-D

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • This looks very rushed and almost no detail put into the questions.
  • Many spelling and grammatical errors. While nobody is perfect, Google Documents is there to help with these sorts of things.
You may re apply in two weeks.