Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied Staff application

Zeke

IGN:mine.ly/abbyzez.1
Previous IGN: none
Age (Must be 13 or older):14
Timezone: EST
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): Friendly because I help out people if they need it and if anyone wants something from me I normally give them it if it is reasonable.
How active are/were you: up to 3 hours a day at least
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes I can and if needed more
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I have always wanted to have the power to help someone if they need help and I think this will get me one step further to help them and able to make a difference in a place and solve problems that arise and I know this is the best way to do it.
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I will do my best to be on if someone needs help and if anyone asks a question I always with my knowledge answer the question and if someone needs something give it to them and if anyone needs help with a problem I will try to help and solve their problem.
What will you do to improve the community?: If anyone needs help to the best of my ability and resources help them and if anyone has a question answer it to my knowledge and experience in the game.
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have been an owner of 2 servers in a different game called Unturned and many more high ranking positions and I got promoted to all those ranks through being active knowing what to do in multiple situations in breaking rules and doing what I was told.
Can you record?: Yes if needed I can record
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Have you ever been banned from any server? No, I haven’t been banned from any server.
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it’s community?: Yes, I promise to not do anything to break the order of the community or Jurassic.
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes, I promise to not be biased based on if I like the person or not.

Last edited:

Wolf_pup_girl

Pros:
Can use a mic
Active
Experience

Cons:
Not much detail
You did not provide your current IGN
Rushed
Some grammatical errors

Thank you for taking the time to apply to Jurassic, feel free to edit this application at any time. And to avoid grammatical errors we suggest to use Google Docs or Grammarly.

TheRadiatedSheep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
pros
active
cons
you have not provided reason for resignation/demotion for your staffing positions
you have not listed your current ign
new the the community
not a lot of effort put into the application​

Kalelikesanime

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Pros
Can record
Has a mic
Potential to be active

Cons
Lack of detail
Grammatical errors
Rushed application

Thank you for applying for the position of staff on Jurassic. Feel free to edit this application any time.​

APlethora

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
Pros
-Has mic
-Active

Cons
-Severly lacking detail
-Gramatical Errors
-Possibly still staffing on other servers

Please provide information of your resignations or demotions. I'm not sure if you're aware, but you're not allowed to staff on any other servers if you are wanting to apply here. Thank you for applying! :-D

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • This looks very rushed and almost no detail put into the questions.
  • Many spelling and grammatical errors. While nobody is perfect, Google Documents is there to help with these sorts of things.
You may re apply in two weeks.