Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied Staff Application

DingDong1795

IGN:https://namemc.com/profile/DingDong1795.1

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here)None
Age (Must be 13 or older): I am 14 years old as of March 28th.
Timezone: My Timezone is GMT+1.
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):i am considerd friendly to most people and some people i don't like i will still get along with them even if i don't want to.
How active are/were you: I am mostly active every single day.
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes i can i cando 10 hours Minamal a week depending on what i am doing most of the time im on Jurassic.
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:I want to be able to help people and show off my building skills and help alot of people when they first join JurassicMc.
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:
What will you do to improve the community?: I personally think Jurassic is perfect the way it is i have had an awsome time since i first started.
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):I was a Head Admin on a Different server that at one point the Owner broke the server and even Corrupted it and the was no fixing it so i decided to resign.
Can you record?: Yes i can Record i Have OBS Studio on my computer i have used it before i know how to use it. I have had it for awhile now.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes i do have a microphone i just barely use it because i am rarely in a vc call or in Public Lounge at all most of the time but i am normally muted.
Have you ever been banned from any server? Yes I have been Banned once and that was my mistake i will not do it again i promise.
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: i vow that if i am accepted i will not harm distrupt or destroy Jurassic and it's community.
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes i vow to follow the Rules/Guidelines and do not leak them and to respect my fellow companions.
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes i can get along with alot of people despite not liking them at all and i will never be biased in my decisions as staff.
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes i understand u can demote me for any reason at anytime and i will find out why i got demoted and fix what i have done wrong and not do it again.

Last edited:

TheRadiatedSheep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
pros
can record
cons
not a lot of detail, seems rushed
grammatical errors

I may be wrong here, but have you copied some of someones application? That is an instant deny and i recognise some of this.​

Keil1369

Senior Admin
Staff member
pros:
cons:
you originally copied someones application
little to no detail
grammar errors

You still copied someone's application and you only changed it because something was said about it.​

Wolf_pup_girl

Pros:
known in the community

Cons:
i have watched you talk in mc chat and in discord chat and you have been toxic to other people and to ace last time you applied.
and you copied my application an that is not acceptable by all means and i got proof from before you changed it, and you had my application on here almost word for word before you changed it.

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • You copied an application, Please do not apply again because it's clear you cannot write your own application and thus do not have the drive and motivation to staff this server I'm looking for to do things on your own and stand out on your own and not copy others work.
You may not re apply.