Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMaster_Sam

Previous IGN: DragonMaster_Sam
Timezone: I live in the eastern time zone.
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? In the community, I believe that most people view me as friendly. I'm always trying to do my best to help people and making sure that they are enjoying Jurassic. Although, I have had previous conflicts on the server. However, they have not been recently and I'm making sure that I won't have any more conflicts.
How active are/were you: I'm very active on Jurassic. I'm on for a lot more than ten hours a week, I'm not sure the exact time.
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes, I can contribute ten hours a week. I'm willing to do more if they need me to.
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: The main reason I'm in applying for Jurassic is that I genuinely enjoy helping others. I feel like being a helper would give me a better opportunity to do so.
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: To benefit Jurassic and its community I would make sure everyone understand how the server works, making sure everyone is enjoying the server, while still not disobeying Jurassic's rules.
What will you do to improve the community?: To improve the community I will do my best to make sure nobody is getting into argument, conflicts, and no one is cursing/swearing while on JurassicMc or on the Discord server. Making sure they take their arguments to /msg or DMs on Discord.
Previous staff experiences: I have been staff on a Minecraft server before, seeing as I have made my own server. The issue is it was a free server, so there was lots of lag and because of the lag people stopped playing on the server. I decided to stop the server, so I am no longer staff on a Minecraft server. Also, I was a head admin on my friend's Minecraft server, but soon the server became inactive.
Can you record?: Yes, I can record. For my recordings I use Obs.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I do have a microphone.
Have you ever been banned from any server? Yes, I have been banned before. Although, I have not been banned recently and I'm making sure I don't break any rules, so I won't get banned from any server again. In the time of my ban, I have learned that what I did was not following JurassicMc's rules and I won't do it again.
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: I vow that if I am accepted into the team that I will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I vow that in the time of staffing I will follow your set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect my fellow companions despite not liking them.
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes, I can and I will.
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: I fully understand that I can be demoted at any time for any reason and if that is to happen I will not, complain, yell, get mad, I will simply say "Okay, I understand.".

Last edited:

Wolf_pup_girl

Pros:
Active
known in the community
we are friends and you are friends with pretty much everyone
Detailed

Cons:
can't record screen at the moment
I have personally watched you talk in chat and you seem at times kinda toxic
you have been banned before and being banned is always looked down on, we look for people on the server who apply to have a clean record, you however do not have a clean record

Thank you for taking the time to apply to Jurassic. I know it looks like i put a lot of cons but I have explained them. Feel free to edit this application at any time.

QuackTheDuckling

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
Pros:
Has a mic
Well-known

Cons:
Has been banned before
Been involved in arguments in chat
Can't record screen
Perhaps add more detail.

TheRadiatedSheep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Pros
Well known within the community
Old player, knows the player base well
Cons
Has been toxic in chat a few times
history on the server
Needs a bit more detail

Thank you for applying! You are welcome to edit your application at any time.​

Keil1369

Senior Admin
Staff member
Neutral

Pros:
knows the player base
detailed

Cons:
You have been toxic before and had a small history
cannot record except on phone

Being on the server a lot is a great thing as a staff member. I have seen that you aren't toxic anymore and you try to help players when you can. It would be easier if you can record your screen rather than on a phone, but I can always send you some links for good programs for this. You are more than welcome to edit your application​

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • This looks very rushed and almost no detail put into the questions.
  • Many spelling and grammatical errors. While nobody is perfect, Google Documents is there to help with these sorts of things.
  • A history with the server that shows you've been slightly toxic.
  • Unable to record at all.
You may re apply in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.