Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Thread starter #1
IGN: Morgan786625

Age (Must be 13 or older):16

Timezone: GMT+1

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): Friendly

How active are/were you: I was online yesterday

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? I can do 10 hours minimal

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: To help people that have just started

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: If someone needs help i will help them

What will you do to improve the community?: To stop griefing on the server

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): None but i used to be on a server that is now closed but it was a private minecraft server with not alot of people playing on

Can you record?: Yes i have OBS on my computer

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Have you ever been banned from any server? No i have not

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: Yes i do vow not to harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes i do

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes i can

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: i 100% understand

BaroxYT

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator

Pros:

Cons:
-Little to no detail (Looks Rushed)
-New to the community
-I have not seen you on the server much (Personally)

Feel free to edit your application if needed.
Best of luck

Thread starter #3
Thank you i did not rush it i copyied and pasted the format to help so i know what the questions are and i write it

Last edited:

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • Many spelling and grammar errors. While nobody is perfect you can use Google Documents to make sure these don't happen.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.