Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Thread starter #1
IGN: angry_catto

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here)

Age (Must be 13 or older): age 13

Timezone: european (netherlands)

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): i believe im viewed as neutral because some people hate me and some people dont

How active are/were you: im active atleast 4 hours a day

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? yes

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: because its my favourite server and i have been on there for a long time

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: i could help people solve problems and help them with stuff

What will you do to improve the community?: ill try to not let it get toxic

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): i have never been staff before QwQ

Can you record?: yes but the recording system isnt the best but i can record

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Have you ever been banned from any server? Ife been temp banned on this server but never on a other server

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: yes

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: yes

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Even if i dont like somron that much ill still treat them with the some amount of respect as i would give someone i do like

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: yes

FaithKeil14

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Pros:

Cons:
- has a history
- history of toxicity
- little to no detail
- grammar issues

We know that not everyone is perfect, but you're welcome to use things like google docs to check for spelling and grammar errors. You can edit your application.​

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • Many spelling and grammar errors. While nobody is perfect you can use Google Documents to make sure these don't happen.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.