Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Thread starter #1
Mineraft IGN: DingDong1795
https://namemc.com/profile/DingDong1795.1

Age (Must be 13 or older): 13 (until March 28th)

Timezone: GMT

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):
I would say I'm friendly, I would say this because I don’t partake in chat consistently which would set me to more of a neutral player, but when I do I’m keep everything nice, friendly, and respectful since I don’t want to add into any toxicity that may happen on the server and keep the feel of the chat friendly and fun.

How active are/were you:
I usually go on maybe 2-3 times a week on average although it can vary

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?
I should be able to put in at least 10 hours. I do work a 7am- 3pm job but after work I’m usually on my pc anyways, so it wouldn’t be difficult to hop on a few hours a day.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
I would like to apply for Jurassic because it’s honestly one of the only servers I play on, and I like new challenges and it seems like a fun and interesting step to make. I also really enjoy the game and the server is very well put together and I want to be apart go the team to help keep the sever up and put on top and keep the community strong, active, and enjoyable to be part of.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:
make it more enjoyable and try to get more people to join and have fun

What will you do to improve the community?:
To improve the community I’ll be active more in chat that I have been to welcome any newcomers and make anyone new feel like they’ve been on the server for years by helping them with commands to get things done they may need letting them know about things they may want to look into in the shop to help them in their ventures and hopefully bring some cool suggestions to help keep the server having some cool new things to offer.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
i have my own minecraft server but i barely go on it because it cannot keep up

Can you record?:
No sorry

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes I do have a microphone

Have you ever been banned from any server?
No I have not been banned from the server. I also don’t have any history.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?:
I absolutely vow not to harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and the community, it is a server I do personally enjoy and like they direction it's going and wouldn't want to see anything happen to it.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
I will follow all of the rules and guidelines that are in place to help keep Jurassic reputable for it's staff and fun for the players, and I will not leak them and will respect every companion.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
I will get along with people even if I have a gripe with them as any personal vendetta's do not need to come into the "workplace" or server.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:
Yes I do absolutely understand than I can be demoted any anytime for absolutely anything.

Last edited:

FaithKeil14

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Pros:

Cons:
- I never see you on, and looking at your sessions, you have long periods on inactivity.
- you can't record. being able to record is a huge must to be able to staff on Jurassic

- you have your own minecraft server. meaning you wont be able to give your all to Jurassic.
- has asked several times about application

You are more than welcome to edit your application as you see fit

Last edited:
Thread starter #3
I've been on been on yesterday and i barely go on my minecraft server because of it can't keep up with my computer

Last edited:

Trojanfile

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Pros:
No history

Cons:
Never seen on
Not interactive
Own a minecraft server

Cherry

read it again i said barely go on my minecraft server because it cannot keep up
Regardless, your position on another server would clash with a position at Jurassic.

Just a heads up, that would go under the
"Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): "

When we ask:
"What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: "
We want to know what benefits Jurassic will gain by accepting you into the staff team.

Take our comments as constructive criticism, if you feel that your application can be improved, feel free to make edits. Thanks for applying.

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • Can't record
  • Owns own server, cannot give full time to Jurassic.
  • Many spelling and grammar errors. While nobody is perfect you can use Google Documents to make sure these don't happen.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.