Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

TheRadiatedSheep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Thread starter #1
IGN: TheRadiatedSheep

Previous IGN: TheRadiatedSheep

Timezone: GMT

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (toxic/neutral/friendly): I think of myself as a friendly player, I always help people out if they ask and I have never been in any sort of dispute over anything.

How active are/were you: I am currently really active. I am normally on 5 hours a night sometimes more sometimes less. When things go back to normal, I will resume my career as an amateur athlete which will hinder the amount of time i will be able to spend on the server. Most weeks I will be able to make the ten hours easily, but occasionally I may have a competition at the weekend which means I will not be able to play during the day bringing my time down to something more like 5 or six hours. This would not be a regular thing but it will happen.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: The easy answer is yes but every 4 weeks or so it may come down to something like 5 or 6 hours.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I have always thought about being staff on something but up until when I started playing Jurassic none of the servers have had spaces open. I think it would be a great experience to become part of a community like this and I think the way the server works is perfect for me.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community? : I like to think of myself as easily approachable and very thorough. When I have a job or a task you can be assured that it will be done thoroughly with a lot of time and care where needed. I also can think on the spot and solve problems quite well. I see these all as extremely good traits a staff member should have.

What will you do to improve the community? : I will do everything that I can do. This could be putting in suggestions, or helping out a player in a problem he has had. I can be friendly and possible make players want to come back, because of how thorough and thoughtful I can be.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have never been a staff member not to my inability, but as to lack of opportunity. I see this as an opportunity to prove myself and make my name known for something good within the community

Can you record? : Yes, I recently downloaded OBS onto my laptop

Do you have a microphone? : Yes I do

Have you ever been banned from any server? : No I have never been banned or warned in any way.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them? : Yes. One of the biggest life lessons I have ever been told is to respect everyone no matter what.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? : Absolutely. Once again, there are plenty of people out there in the real world that I don't like because of certain reasons. That doesn't mean I will be disrespectful. I am always looking for ways to make people happy no matter what the case.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything? : Yes

candreatta

Staff member
Pros
You can record

Cons
Not seen you on much.

There no age for you. We need your age.​

TheRadiatedSheep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Thread starter #3
Sorry dude im 15 didnt realise i hadnt put it there

also ive been putting quite a bit of time in recently we might be different timezones?

FaithKeil14

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Neutral

Pros:
active in chat

Cons:
needs a bit more detail is some of the areas

You are more than welcome to edit your application as you see fit.​

TheRadiatedSheep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Thread starter #5
IGN: TheRadiatedSheep

Previous IGN: TheRadiatedSheep

Timezone: GMT

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (toxic/neutral/friendly): I think of myself as a friendly player, I always help people out if they ask and I have never been in any sort of dispute over anything. When new players join I am happy to answer there questions and give out pointers if there are no staff members on. I am also extremely welcoming and would like to think that a lot of people want to come back because of how supportive I am. I talk to a lot of people on the server on a daily basis so I would view myself as extremely friendly.

How active are/were you: I am currently really active. I am normally on 5 hours a night sometimes more sometimes less. When things go back to normal, I will resume my career as an amateur athlete which will hinder the amount of time i will be able to spend on the server. Most weeks I will be able to make the ten hours easily, but occasionally I may have a competition at the weekend which means I will not be able to play during the day bringing my time down to something more like 5 or 6 hours. This would not be a regular thing but it will unfortunately happen.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: The easy answer is yes but every 4 weeks or so it may come down to something like 5 or 6 hours. This will not be a regular thing that I can assure you. My dedication to this server will be absolute.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic? : I have always thought about being staff on something but up until when I started playing Jurassic none of the servers I used to play had spaces open. I think it would be a great experience to become part of a community like this and I think the way the server works is perfect for me to learn and expand on my knowledge of staffing, interacting with and helping other players. I can learn quick and I think that would make me a valuable asset to the team of already appointed staff.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community? : I like to think of myself as easily approachable and very thorough. When I have a job or a task you can be assured that it will be done thoroughly with a lot of time and care where needed. I also can think on the spot and solve problems quite well and I also have good management skills. I see these all as extremely good traits a staff member should have. I can pick up on things extremely easily when needed and this can be shown through talents of mine like solving the Rubik's cube amongst other things. I can see a lot of opportunity in Jurassic MC.

What will you do to improve the community? : I will do everything that I can do. This could be putting in suggestions, or helping out a player in a problem he has had. I can be friendly and possible make players want to come back, because of how thorough and thoughtful I can be. I am also extremely organised and tidy. I hope that I can be an important part of the team.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have never been a staff member. Not to my inability, but as to lack of opportunity. I see this as an opportunity to prove myself and make my name known for something good within the community.

Can you record? : Yes, I recently downloaded OBS onto my laptop and am sure I know how everything works from streaming to recording. I have done a few test runs and everything seems to work fine.

Do you have a microphone? : Yes I do, I use it on a regular basis for things like conversing with friends on the server and in other things.

Have you ever been banned from any server? : No I have never been banned or given any form of warning. I have a clean record. I always try my best to memorise the rules and keep them in my head at all times.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them? : Yes. One of the biggest life lessons I have ever been told is to respect everyone no matter what. I have had plenty of life lessons on this topic and I think it is one of my biggest morals. I am patient and honest no matter what. If I ever make some sort of mistake (which I hope not) I will get to fixing it straight away and make sure everyone is clear that it was me. I would never blame someone else. As for leaking information, I have zero intentions to do such a thing. I see Jurassic MC as a serious opportunity to develop my skills and I would never throw something away like this just to giving information away.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? : Absolutely. I have been in some situations where I have a real problem with someone i.e. in a group task and I have worked hard to create a relationship so we can work effectively. I will never be disrespectful. I am always looking for ways to create friendships and bonds no matter what the case.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything? : Yes I fully understand this. If I am for whatever reason you can rest assured I will accept it straight away and not complain. I know who is in charge.

Last edited:

Trojanfile

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
+1

Pros:
Active
Semi-Detailed
Interactive within the community

Cons:
some what new to the community