Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Thread starter #1
Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here) My Minecraft username is DragonMaster_Sam

Age (Must be 13 or older): I am 14 years old. I am not lying about the age my brother gave me his Minecraft account, so on his previous thread, it said 16.

Timezone: I live in the Eastern time zone.

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): In the community, I'm most commonly viewed as friendly I like to hand around people who are kind and I'm looking forward to being able to get to know everyone who comes on the server. I have had a few arguments with other players, but I will try my best to make sure it doesn't happen again.

How active are/were you: I'm very active on Jurassic. I come on every day for around 3-4 hours.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes, I can do 10 hours a week or more if the other staff need me to. I'm more than happy to come on extra.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I would like to apply for Jurassic because I enjoy helping people. Making sure they are having a good time on the server while still following the rules and not being disrespectful to anyone. I like to use what I know as a player to help people who don't know how to do something on the server. After all, I wouldn't know anything about the server if no one had helped me when I was new.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would try my best to stop people from using inappropriate language or actions. I will also answer questions anyone has as soon as I hear them ask. Also, I will make sure new players feel welcome once they join the game.

What will you do to improve the community?: I would improve the community by helping people who don't know much about the game become players who can teach new players.
I will try my best to keep the server friendly for people of all ages. That is how I will benefit the community

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have never been a staff member on any Minecraft server. This means I have never resigned nor have I been demoted, but if I ever do have a chance to be staff on Jurassicmc.net I will not resign and Ill try my best to not be demoted.

Can you record?: Yes, I can record.

Do you have a microphone?: No, I do not have a microphone.

Have you ever been banned from any server? Yes, I've been banned from Jurassicmc.net, but it was my brother. Still, it counts as my ban because the account now belongs to me. I have not been banned from any other server.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's a community?: I vow that I will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and the community.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I vow that during the time of staffing I will follow the set of staff rules/guidelines, not leak them and respect my fellow companions despite if I do not like them.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes, I can get along with people even if I do not like them. I will also, never be biased in my decisions as a staff member because if you're a staff member you are apart of a team.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything? I completely understand that the staff can demote me at any time for anything I do. If that is the case I will not complain or say it is unfair, as the staff has their reasons for doing so.

Last edited:

FaithKeil14

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Pros:
Active
Cons:
You do have recent history of a ban, as well as some issues with toxicity.

You are welcome to edit your application.

Trojanfile

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Neutral

Pros:
Active
Interactive within the community

Cons:
Previous infractions
Immature​

BaroxYT

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator

Pros:
-Active
-Good knowledge of the server and what it has to offer

Cons:
-Previous Ban
-No prior experience
-History of immaturity and toxicity

candreatta

Staff member
Pros
Active

Cons
Previous ban
Don't have a mic.

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • Ban history that isn't good.
  • No mic.
  • Many spelling and grammar errors. While nobody is perfect you can use Google Documents to make sure these don't happen.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.