Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Thread starter #1
IGN: lemonpaint

Previous IGN: BigDongReal

Age (Must be 13 or older): 13

Timezone: UTC +8

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I view myself as a friendly player, because usually when I join the server I type hi in the chat and try finding people who need help.

How active are/were you: I play every day for a least 2 hours because I have nothing to do.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes, I think I can because I currently don't need to go to school which means I have more time on the server.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I would like to apply for Jurassic because I would like to help the staff team and also the community by giving suggestions for the server and helping anyone out there who needs help.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would help anyone on the server if they needed help or if they had questions and I would also try to monitor the chat by always looking at it.

What will you do to improve the community?: Keep the chat safe for children and help other people out by asking them in the chat and show new people what the server Jurrasic is about.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have no previous staff experiences.

Can you record?: Yes, I can because I do YouTube.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, but it might not be that clear sometimes.

Have you ever been banned from any server? Yes from one server because my past username was inappropriate.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?:
Yes, I vow that I will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
Yes, I vow that during my time of staffing I will follow the rules and not leak them and respect other people even if I don't like them.
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
Yes, I can get along with most people even if I don't like them and I will never be biased as staff.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:
Yes, I accept that you can demote me at any time for anything.

Last edited:

Cherry

For the most part, your application is grammatically correct. However, you are lacking detail in some responses, more specifically:
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would help anyone on the server if they needed help or if they have questions.
It may help to add how you plan on helping players, and how our community would be improved by this. If you feel this gives you more to add, feel free to make edits to your application. Best of luck!

FaithKeil14

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Pros:

Cons:
little to no detail
havent seen interacting with chat
havent seen on much

It may be due to time zone differences, but I havent seen you on a whole lot, and when i do, I do see you talk very much. As for the detail of this application, it needs more. You're more than welcome to edit your application​

Trojanfile

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Neutral

Pros:

No history
semi active on the server

Cons:
not really detailed
haven't seen you interact with the community or chat​

candreatta

Staff member
Neutral

Pros
No history
Semi active on the server

Cons
Not really detailed
I have not seen you on much​

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • Many spelling and grammar errors. While nobody is perfect you can use Google Documents to make sure these don't happen.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.