Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

c001b3anz

Thread starter #1
IGN:c001b3anz

Previous IGN:c001b3anz

Age (Must be 13 or older): 16

Timezone:central

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): neutral because i have been toxic to some people and i also do frequent giveaways for OP gear and keys.

How active are/were you: i am on at almost all times and when i am offline is when i am either eating or sleeping.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? yes. i can probably do more than ten hours also. i can be on every day.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: i want to be more helpful in my favorite server and be more useful in the community. i also want to be able to be more important to the server.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: i would try to make it a more friendly server and more caring.

What will you do to improve the community?:i would make things like awesome roller coasters and giant statues for others. i would also make sure to be as friendly as possible.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): none

Can you record?:yes

Do you have a microphone?:yes

Have you ever been banned from any server?yes. 3 times. on this server.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?:i vow to never harm, disrupt or destroy jurassic

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:i vow i will never leak any rules or guidelines that are not allowed to be known by others and never hint towards them also.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? yes i will get along with the entire staff team even if i dont like them. even trojanfile. i will be as respectful as possible.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: i understand that i can be demoted for anything, at anytime and for anything.

Last edited:

FaithKeil14

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Pros:

Cons:
seems rushed.
history on jurassic

You are welcome to edit your application​

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • You have a history of terrible behavior on Jurassic, you need to work on fixing this, by behaving yourself and showing you're capable of being mature and following the rules without being toxic.
  • Many spelling and grammar errors. While nobody is perfect you can use Google Documents to make sure these don't happen.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.