Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Heino006

Thread starter #1
IGN: namemc.com/profile/Heino006.1

Previous IGN: Did not have one

Age 13

Timezone: GMT 5

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): l Believe that I am a friendly person.

How active are/were you: On the week end 10 in the week around 4 or5 hours.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal: Yes I can contribute 10 hours a week minimal.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
To help make the server grow.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I will help all kinds of players.

What will you do to improve the community?: Try to get people have fun and then more people will join.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I was staff on a server before.

Can you record?: Yes I can record it I am not sure how to.

Do you have a microphone?: I do not have a microphone.

Have you ever been banned from any server? No I was not banned from a server.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: I vow that I will not disrupt,harm, or destroy Jurassic and it’s community.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:I vow during my time of staffing I will follow the set of staff rules/guidelines and not leak them and I will respect my fellow companies despite not liking them.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes I can get along with most people even if I do not like them.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes I understand that you can demote me at any time.

Last edited:

FaithKeil14

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Pros:

Cons:
you lied about being banned. you've been banned on jurassic
little to no detail
does not have a microphone

You are more than welcome to edit your application.​

Trojanfile

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Pros:
active

Cons:
Lied about being banned
No microphone
No detail
rushed
Immature(seen from the past)​

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • Lied about being banned.
  • Many spelling and grammar errors. While nobody is perfect you can use Google Documents to make sure these don't happen.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.