Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heino006

Thread starter #1
IGN: Heino006

Previous IGN: (Heino006)

Age 13

Timezone: GMT-5

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I am friendly to staff and other players.

How active are/were you: I am active on the week 4 hours and the weekends 10 hours.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes i can contribute up to 10 hours a weekend.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
To help the players and the server grow.
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I want to help improve it and make it a better server and make it grow.

What will you do to improve the community?:
Help other players in the server.
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I was a staff member on a other server.

Can you record?:
No I can not record.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do have a microphone.

Have you ever been banned from any server?
No I have not been banned for another server.
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: I vow that I will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it’s community.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: yes I will follow the set of staff rules.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes I can get along staff.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes I understand that you can demote anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.