Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

Heino006

Thread starter #1
IGN:Heino006

Previous IGN: (Heino006)

Timezone: GMT-5

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): i am friendly I sometimes get angry when someone piss me off but if they do not piss me off I am ok.

How active are/were you: 4 hours a week and 10 a weekend.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes I can.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
So I can help he server grow.
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I want to help the server.

What will you do to improve the community?:
I want to help the server. Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):Yes I was staff on another server. Can you record?: No i can not.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do have a microphone.

Have you ever been banned from any server?
No I have not been banned from a server.
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: Yes I vow to not harm ,disrupt or destroy Jurassic and it’s community.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: yes I vow

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: yes

Last edited:
-1, This applications definitely looks rushed, little to no effort was shown in some questions and there were some grammar issues. Along with that, you have not provided a link to your NameMC. Lastly, you can't be mad at our playerbase and specially other staff members just because they tend to annoy you, this is a bad trait to have as a Staff Member on our team.

Best of Luck,
iMakeVideos

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • Many spelling and grammar errors. While nobody is perfect you can use Google Documents to make sure these don't happen.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.