Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

c001b3anz

Thread starter #1
IGN: c001b3anz

Previous IGN: (c001b3anz)

Age (Must be 13 or older):15 and I am turning 16 in June

Timezone: central

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): neutral. some people do not like me and others do. I occasionally give away keys and blocks that I don't need. I feel like I occasionally get in arguments with people but they get resolved later. the other day lunaplayz and I had a huge fight, which led us to not be friends anymore, and I felt bad, so I thought maybe I was to mean to her, and maybe I was wrong. I wrote luna a letter in the game, and then luna and angry_catto decided to build a house next to theirs, as a thank you for apologizing. we are friends again and I want to not have that experience with any other player r any player have it with another.

How active are/were you: I am on all day on the weekends and most of the time on the weekdays.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? I can. I could even contribute more than 10 hours a week.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: because I want to be viewed like I am useful and I want to make this server a better and more friendly environment for everyone.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would do more giveaways, help anyone in any way, and be as friendly towards everyone as I can be.

What will you do to improve the community?: I would make creations for everyone to be at and I would make sure people treat each other with respect and treat others as fair as I can, and as kind as I can.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have never had a staff job, but I really want one.

Can you record?: yes. I get on discord every day when I play Minecraft.

Do you have a microphone?: I have a mic but it is quiet and does not work unless I have my mouth on it. I can also use my mac and use AirPods as a mic.

Have you ever been banned from any server? only for 12 hours. It was for griefing and I do feel like it was a big mistake to grief. I apologized and the person I griefed is friends with me again. I have also been muted several times for cursing, and I do regret saying things as I did but nothing from the past can be changed and I accept that, but I can change what I say at the moment. I would change it by not saying what might hurt someone else in any way. I also regret hurting people on the server that caused me to be muted.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: I vow to not harm, disrupt or destroy Jurassic or the community. if i did in any way I would take the punishment without any talking back.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I vow not to leak the rules and follow them as I respect my companions even if I don't like them. I will treat them as I treat my family. with love and respect.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? In the words of the rest of my family, I have never met a stranger. that would mean I make friends with anyone I can and not judge them on the past. I will also never be biased in my decisions.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: I do, and I will try my hardest to be as good as I can and never make it so you think I would need to be demoted. I wouldn't try to deserve any consequences or punishments from the higher-ranking officials.

Last edited:

FaithKeil14

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Pros:
Active

Cons:
Long History on jurassic
little to no detail
seems rushed
grammar issues

as no one is perfect, you're welcome to use google docs to check for grammar/spelling issues. You're welcome to edit your application to correct anything mention above​

Trojanfile

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator

Pros:
Active

Cons:
Involved with drama
Long history on Jurassic

Little to no detail
semi-rushed​

iMakeVideos

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
-1, This application did not appear rushed, but there's some grammar errors in the application. Now, the applicant did have infractions with Jurassic, and I mean a long list of History on the server, which is a bad trait/history to have if your willing to be apart of the Staff Team.

Best of Luck,
iMakeVideos

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • You have a bad history on Jurassic, shows you do not know how to follow rules, that or you do not think that you have to. A very bad quality for potential staff. Clean up your behavior and try again in a month or so if you've learned how to follow rules.
  • Many spelling and grammar errors. While nobody is perfect you can use Google Documents to make sure these don't happen.