Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kedalith

Thread starter #1
IGN: Kedalith

Previous IGN: https://nl.namemc.com/name/Kedalith

Age (Must be 13 or older): I'm 19 years old.

Timezone: CET UTC/GMT +1 hour

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): Friendly, if someone has a question, I'm mostly trying to answer it

How active are/were you: Mostly 6 hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and from Monday till Thursday 3 hours.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I want to be staff on Jurassic so I can keep the community happy and safe so people can have enjoyable gameplay and time on this server provided for them. But I still want to enjoy the game like all the other players.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: First of all making them feel like home xD. No without any jokes. I will help players who are facing a problem and taking cheaters from the server! But most important looking in the chat for players who misbehaviors.

What will you do to improve the community?: Mostly helping them out if there's a problem. Thinking about new plugins or some sort of party games to improve the lifetime experiences of the players who are playing on the server.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): Nope never, I was a guy that jumps from server to server. So I never thought of it. But i'm planning to stay on this server!

Can you record?: Yep without any lag.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I have a microphone, and I'm not afraid to use it. xD

Have you ever been banned from any server? Nope never, I'm always a nice and positive guy.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: I vow that I will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's the community if I'm accepted into the team.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I vow that I will follow the set of Staff Rules/Guidelines

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes. I can get along with everyone and I will never be biased in my decisions

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yep, I 100% understand it.

Last edited:

dogfaceminer

Staff member

Pros:

Cons:
- Little to no detail
- Looks rushed

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): Nope never, I was a guy that jumps from server to server. So I never thought of it.
Will you stay with Jurassic or go to another server later?

Best of luck,
dogfaceminer​

Kedalith

Thread starter #3

Pros:

Cons:
- Little to no detail
- Looks rushed

Will you stay with Jurassic or go to another server later?

Best of luck,
dogfaceminer​

Sorry, I edited the application. But yeah I'm planned to stay on this server!

Trojanfile

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Neutral

Pros:
Semi detailed
East to read
Well aged

Cons:
New to the community and server
New to the server
Says, " I was a guy that jumps from server to server. " (Shows unloyalty)
Could add some more detail to "Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?"​

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Denied, you've had a week to contact me and have failed to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.