Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Thread starter #1
IGN: angry_catto

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here)

Age (Must be 13 or older): age 13 14 in november

Timezone: europe time zone

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): a mix in neutral and friendly

How active are/were you: im active everyday for atleats 2 hours weekend 3-5 hours

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? yes

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: because its my favourite server and i have been here for a long time

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: i can help new players get started and make them feel welcome

What will you do to improve the community?: i will try to make it friendly and make sure it doesnt become toxic

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): ive never been staff before

Can you record?: yes

Do you have a microphone?: yes but its not the best but i have one !

Have you ever been banned from any server? no i have never been bannend from servers only my nieces joke server

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: i wont destroy this community or harm it in any way

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: even if i cant realy go along great with them i will still treat them nice

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? i can get along with anyone

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: yes

dogfaceminer

Staff member

Pros:
- Active
- Friendly

Cons:
- Looks rushed
- Grammar errors
- No detail

We know not everyone is perfect so we encourage you to use something
like google docs or grammarly to correct your writing.

Best of luck,
dogfaceminer

Cherry

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
I like the dedication. However, after taking a look at your prior applications, I’ve noticed that all feedback you received seems the same.
  • Grammatical Errors: As aforementioned by Ace, feel free to use Google Docs as a means to review your application.

• Lack of detail: I’ll use an example here.
    IGN: angry_cattoWhat will you do to improve the community?: i will try to make it friendly and make sure it doesnt become toxic
I’d recommend you try to clarify the methods you plan to use to reduce toxicity.

If you’d like, you still have a chance to edit your application in order to maximize your chance of joining the team. Review the feedback from all of your applications.

Best of luck.

iMakeVideos

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
-1, This application seems to be very rushed. Little to no grammar has been shown, and it shows no detail. Point being, this application wasn't made to it's full potential, and you are free to edit your application to fix the grammar and provide more detail on the questions.

Best of Luck,
iMakeVideos

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • Many spelling and grammar errors. While nobody is perfect you can use Google Documents to make sure these don't happen.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.