Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
IGN: sammyhammycoco

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here) https://namemc.com/profile/sammyhammycoco.1

Age (Must be 13 or older): 13

Timezone: EST

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):
I believe I am viewed to be friendly, kind and respectful.

How active are/were you:
I am very active on the server. I play Jurassic more than any other Minecraft server.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?
I can contribute more than 17 hours a week.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
I would like to apply for Jurassic because all of the staff on the server are SUPER kind and helpful and I would like to give back to the Jurassic community.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:
I will stop people swearing/cursing, spamming chat, being mean/hateful, discriminatory or otherwise unkind to others. I can help people who need guidance and will be patient listening to their issues and will do my best to resolve them.

What will you do to improve the community?:
I will continue to help people in need and inform them as much as possible so that they can help if anyone else needs help. I will make sure everyone’s needs are met and their questions answered.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
Yes I am working on a server for fans.

Can you record?:
Yes.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do have a microphone.

Have you ever been banned from any server?
Yes, i have been banned 2 times there was a misunderstanding were I was not thinking straight but its solved now. And i advertised my server IP i fully understand If you don't want me as staff

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?:
I vow that if I am accepted into the team that I will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
I vow that during the time of Staffing I will follow your set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect my fellow companions despite not liking them.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
I get along with almost everyone on the server. Even if I do not like them I am still kind and would help them if they needed it. I HATE people who are biased or discriminatory to people who don’t deserve that hate. I vow to never be biased EVER.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:
I understand that if you decide to demote me for whatever reason that I completely deserve it. Whatever I did was wrong and I need to learn my lesson.

Last edited:

Respect

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Hi.
Sammy, youre a nice kid. However, being banned for something as serious as you were, misunderstanding or not, is not acceptable.
The most recent ban was not even your first ban on our network. You failed to mention that.

Thread starter #3
Hi.
Sammy, youre a nice kid. However, being banned for something as serious as you were, misunderstanding or not, is not acceptable.
The most recent ban was not even your first ban on our network. You failed to mention that.
Ok i fully understand if you don't want me as staff and i edited it.

Nadie

Senior Admin
Staff member
Senior Admin
Sammy, you are working on your own server, not only will you not be able to double staff, but surely you won’t have time to staff on Jurassic if you’re making your own. Good luck to you.

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • you ban history is not clean, you have a few bans and punishments on your record.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.
  • You can't own your own server and be staff here, it's one or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.