Not open for further replies.

Wish

Helper
Staff member
Helper
IGN: Wish7

Previous IGN:
https://namemc.com/search?q=DaddyWish

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (PST); California.

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): I enjoy people and I have a great deal of fun with my fellow players. Many that know me, I think, see me as friendly.

How active are/were you: I am fairly active on the server and have always enjoyed my experience at Jurassic MC. I enjoy the players and everyone that participates in the server. I am most active on the server from 1pm-12pm(PST). I can contribute 15 or more hours per week.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: Yes, I am free most of the day other than school hours. I am always online and have tried to help people whenever they ask questions. I was a previous staff member and am aware of the circumstances that occur due to inactivity.

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?: More frequently, I play survival. I love to be part of groups and to make all of us work together. My favorite aspect of Minecraft is constructing and decorating.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: In my time at the Jurassic community, I loved the server. Being part of Jurassic, I realized it is embracing and fun. I made friends with several members of the team, and they were supportive and polite. I was involved in being a player of the server and wanted in some way to help.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I have a very fun, loving, trustworthy, kind personality and I see myself as an opening person. I am helpful in any situation possible. I love connecting to many players and if I do get accepted, I will make sure everyone gets their input in. I'm trying to offer people happiness and ensure that people feel happy with their world.

What will you do to improve the community?: I will push the rules as a team member should, and will do my job correctly. I'm not going to accept any form of toxicity and make sure everybody is kind-hearted. I will solve problems for people and make sure everyone here at Jurassic MC is satisfied with their experience.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have only one experience in staffing.
Server: PhoenixMC -- Resignation as Staff Manager
Reason: Owner wasn’t appropriate with the staff.
My Experience: My experience as staff on PhoenixMC is a vague remembrance. I was slowly brought upon multiple staff members that were there when it first launched. I took care of everyone when I reached Sr. Admin; I basically became Staff Manager without the title. It was a very small server but when it did get players, I was professional when needed. I was Staff Manager then I resigned due to inappropriate misconduct that was occurring within the staff team.

Can you record?: Yes, I have multiple ways of recording: Gyazo and OBS.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I have a Blue Yeti Blackout microphone.

Have you ever been banned from any server?: No, I have never been banned from any server.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?: I, DaddyWish, vow that if I am accepted to the team, I will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I, DaddyWish, vow that during my time here at Jurassic MC, I will follow your set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, and will not leak them and will always respect my fellow companions despite disliking them.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?:
I can get along with everyone even if I dislike them. I am never biased and will always listen to everyone's opinions.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes, I will respect your decisions and what the outcome of any situation is.

-
I am open to revisions.

Last edited:

felipe1764

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
Pros
- Has a microphone
- Active in the community

Cons
- Lacks detail

Thank you for taking time out of your day to apply for JurassicMC staff. I have provided you with the pros and cons of your application. Overall, your application lacks some detail. Feel free to edit your application at any point in time, and I hope to see you around JurassicMC!

shai

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
+1

Pros
Meets minimal requirement
Has experience staffing
Well formatted application
Detailed answers

Cons
None

Thank you for applying to JurassicMC to become a staff member. I've read your application from top to bottom, and below is my honest review of it.

Your application is well written and detailed. From just reading your answers, I already got a grasp on your personality. I appreciate you sharing some personal aspects of yourself, for example, that you are fun, loving, and trustworthy.

I believe that your past experience as a staff member can ease your transition into becoming staff on Jurassic as well.

Good luck with your application!

TruckLover22

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Pros
Has a microphone
Previous staff experience

Cons
none

Thank you for applying for the staff team here at JurassicMC! After carefully reading your application, I have provided you with the pros and cons. Hope to see you around Jurassic!​

Tr1xstr

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Neutral
Pros:
Experienced
Knows the server
Meets minimum requirements

Cons:
Lack of detail
Somewhat toxic history (old staff application)
Lack of maturity

Hello, DaddyWish. I've seen you and the 'Daddy Clan' around Jurassic recently and honestly, its vaguely inappropriate. I'd suggest a name change for obvious reasons if you're looking to take up a staff position. Moving on, I find your application to be lacking detail; I would like to know what you learned in your staff experience and I would like to see improvement to the open ended questions. Adding these provided revisions would bump my rating to a +1. Feel free to edit your application at any time. Thanks for applying, see you around Jurassic!

Heerah

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Neutral

Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff on JurassicMc.
overall you do have good intentions and while somewhat detailed, your application does lack some detail but still provides insight to me about who you are.
I will now provide you with my pros and cons of your application
Pros:
Meets minimal requirement
Has experience staffing
Well formatted application

Cons:
Lacking a small amount of detail

We hope to see you around on JurassicMC

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Application accepted, dm ᴋʏᴏᴊᴜʀᴏ#0001 on Discord for further instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.