Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loganwoo

Thread starter #1
Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here) Loganwoo

Age (Must be 13 or older): 15

Timezone: EST

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): Neutral!

How active are/were you: I'm on every day but mostly on weekends cause I don't have school.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes I could because I get on every day after school.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I would like to apply for staff at Jurassic because I love playing Minecraft and helping on this server any way I can.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I would benefit Jurassic because I love helping out the community in the game also outside Jurassic.

What will you do to improve the community?: I would have a friendly attitude to my fellow players and myself.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have already owned realms and servers with my friends but not really much mod experience but deep inside I know that I can be a valuable asset to the Jurassic team.

Can you record?: Yes I can record!

Do you have a microphone?:Yes I do have a mic!

Have you ever been banned from any server? No I have not been banned from any server!

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: Yes I will vow to put my heart and soul into this Server.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes I would respect anyone I come across.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes even though people can get on my nerves I always know that they are right.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes I do understand the rules and that you can demote me for anything that I do wrong in Jurassic.

Also I read your comments from the last one and I tried to fix everything that you guys said was wrong.

Zoriin

Staff member
I see you’re working towards more developed answers, however, your other application has not been accepted or denied yet. If your application gets denied, the wait period is 2 weeks to reapply.

Loganwoo

Thread starter #3
I see you’re working towards more developed answers, however, your other application has not been accepted or denied yet. If your application gets denied, the wait period is 2 weeks to reapply.
ok thx for telling me

Respect

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Hi.
I have a couple things to say :
Instead of making a new application, you should have edited your post.
You recently joined the server
this is lacking detail.
This seems rushed

iMakeVideos

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
-1, This application was the exact same one from before, you've made no changes whatsoever and you could have edited the previous thread if you wanted to. Along with that, you did not provide your NameMC Link and most questions are too short, and lack detail.

Overall, this application looks very rushed.

Best of Luck,
iMakeVideos

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • Numerous grammatical errors, while nobody is perfect you are more than welcome to use Google Documents to help with such things.
  • You made a second application rather than editing the previous thread.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.