Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalelikesanime

Helper
Staff member
Helper
IGN: Kalelikesanime

Previous IGN: https://namemc.com/claim?key=99vfgb1p
Age (Must be 13 or older): 17, born on the 18th of September 2002.
Timezone: Central European Timezone (CET)

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): (edited) Friendly, because I like to be communicative and friequently talk or interact with other players. I try to stay as chat-connected as I can and help newer players out with what I can. Such as warps, tpas, and similar. I am still fairly new so my answer isn't very precise. However I would like to believe that I am viewed to be a friendly person. Ofcourse in time players will grow used to me and it will be more sightly. I aspire to be friendly because of the people who helped me out when I started. I got a lot of help, both from the staff and the players, and I'd like to be there and do the same, with the new players.

How active are/were you: (edited) I'm moderately active. I'm fairly new to the server and enjoy my experience on it so far. There are a lot of things I would like to see from this server and therefore I won't be leaving any time soon. I want to learn more about the server and it's community so I will be online more frequently these days. I'm most active around 2pm-3pm, and 9pm-1am CET time. There's a 6 hour difference between us, however I have worked previously with some friend from America and I believe the time zone difference won't be a problem and won't get in the way of our communication/interactions. Back when I owned my own server(s), I had a hard time devoting time to improving those servers. I had a lot of school work, house chores, trainings, nights out, and overal samller jobs, so I my time was easily consumed and I simply didn't have enough hours a day to keep everything going. However, now I find myself with a lot more free time at hands and those problems won't happen again.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: (edited) Yes. I'm currently going to car school so I combine the time I spend on the server with the car school. I'll be finishing in a month or so, so after that I can be even more devoted to the server.Currently I can devote around 2-4 hours a day being on the server, however in, as said above, about a month from now I will be more available and those numbers can go up. From my rough estimation I can contribute anywhere between 14-21 hours a week. From time to time I will take breaks and not be on for a few days, I would ask to be understood when it comes to that because one of my family members is dealing with a health problem, and when it's needed I will devote my time to helping that family member. Still, I will always try to fit in at least 10 hours a week.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: (edited) I would like to apply for a staff position because I wish to contribute to the community and server. I have some experiences with leading a server. Also the staff and players are very kind and I would like to help keep the kidness going. Also, I would like to apply for Jurassic because the server is very welcoming. Whenever I joined a server (speaking recently) there was always a distance between the new players and the server. However on Jurassic it is different and I feel very welcomed. The sheer goodness that goes around the server inspired and motivated me to apply and contribute to the server as much as possible.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: (edited) I would communicate with the staff and together with my colleagues make descisions that would benefit Jurassic and it's community. I would also be communicative with the players - they are the server after all. And help them have a pleasantfull experience by using my administrative privileges if needed. In my opinion Jurassinc and it's community can also benefit from having a new staff member around so it can ,somewhat, refresh the team. I have some ideas that might help improve the server, as well as some other things that I have noticed happening.

What will you do to improve the community?: (edited) I will help reduce the distance between staff and players. Help the players feel like they are not just players, but valuable members of our community. I will hear them out and dedicate my time to their needs. If I would come across a problem I'm not capable of solving, I would use my Staff privileges to contact the rightful face that can fix the problem/bug/error. I'm fairly good with commands as well so I can help out on a larger scale, setting up new plugins, commands, etc. I'm not that bad with building so I can even help out on world design! Like I mentioned it above, I would present a new face to the staff community and also suggest some new ideas that my colleagues/friends might find interesting. My goal however isn't to change the community, becuase it's very good as it is. I want to help fill in the little black holes that it has, thus improving it as much as I can.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): (edited) I used to have my own servers (3-4). I have experience in dealing with the players and staff. I shut down my servers because I didn't have enough time that I could devote to them. Also because of financial issues.The servers I used to own were Serbian only (Because I'm from Serbia) so they never had as much players as Jurassic does, but that doesn't discourage me, I'm eager to work with new people. I used to set up almost all the commands/plugins on my server(s), even the ranks. So I have console experience as well. In case you need a helping hand around deeper server managment. I'm used to almost all players' behaviours and can find an accoring response to most situations. I'm a very tolerant person and have enough patience to work with anyone. I'm good at team projects and overall team communication. If there is someone I dislike inside the community I work with, I would have little to no problems working with that person.

Can you record?: Yes.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes.
Have you ever been banned from any server? No.
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: I do.
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I do.
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: I understand.

Last edited:

Keil1369

Senior Admin
Staff member
neutral

pros:

Cons:
little to no detail
fairly new to the server

This application really just needs some more detail. Tell us why you're viewed as friendly, etc. You are more than welcome to edit your application!​

TheRadiatedSheep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
pros
potential to be active
experience with staffing

cons
new to the server
no detail

As Keil said, this needs more detail. The fact that you have some experience in staffing is good, but it is outweighed by the lack of detail and effort in the application. Thanks for applying! You are welcome to edit your application at any time.

APlethora

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
Pros
Active
Mic
Experience
Cons
Lack of Deatail
Very new to the server

All in all, this is. great application, like Sheep and Keil said, try adding a bit more detail, Thank you for applying and feel free to add anything to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.