clickinq

IGN: ShooterCandy

Previous IGN:
ShooterCandy | Minecraft Profile | NameMC

Age (Must be 13 or older): 17

Timezone:
EST

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):
I believe I am friendly, I have played on jurassic around 8 months ago but I just logged on for the first time since then just a bit ago, As I quit minecraft for around that period of time I was not active. But I am usually a very friendly person and fun person to be around! :)

How active are/were you:
I played a bit on my second account but recently I have not been active as I just started playing minecraft again, but If I was to become staff I could play for around 6+ hours a day.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: Yes

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?:
Survival

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
I want as a staff member to be able to make JurassicMC a better and more fair place to play on. I really would enjoy being on a professional staff team and being able to not only help the players but the staff members too. I know the basic commands. I also think that I am right for the job as a Helper and am a good example of a perfect staff member. I really enjoy banning hackers and catching x-rayers, I can code us various things, like discord bots, certain mods, and can provide sufficient money for the job to be done. And I want to be as active as possible so I can do these both things that are my favorites. Of course I will do other staff stuff too. I really do want to make JurassicMC a better place. And want to be an addition to the staff team so I can not only improve the community but the team too. I'm really good at making decisions and being responsible, and as I enjoy these two things I want to be as responsible as possible and I want to be like a leader to the staff team and upcoming one and to the players, being able to make decisions. I also like HCF and Practice servers as my favorite servers, and if I could get staff on one of the best upcoming HCF servers, then it would be totally amazing. I also want to have the permissions and all the stuff staff members get so I can actually help the JurassicMC Network with having the commands, having managing permission to move in Discord and the server would give me the sufficient needs to help the server to its fullest potential, being able to cooperate with the community in more wonderful ways. I would also like it so I can prove that I can manage a server with little players and a lot more when we have more to come for sure. Last but not least, I really wanted to start a staff series since I heard about it and now it can be the perfect opportunity for me. Finally, being staff on JurassicMC would be a fully other experience compared to other servers, and would not make only me happy but the players that I want to help.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:
I think that you should accept me as staff because I think that it will be a good opportunity for me to communicate with other people and to learn about the ways of becoming a good staff member again as I haven't staffed in 7 months. The server is very smooth, popular and I appreciate that. If I was to become staff on JurassicMC I believe that it would be a good opportunity to work with other well-known players in the community. It would also prove to people that I am truly mature and ready to take on a staff position. I'd like to become more of a person who is very friendly towards other people. I feel like becoming a staff member on a big Minecraft server could help me in this area. Here are a few more reasons why you should pick me.

I could go on about the excellent player base on SOTW's and how great the community is. I say these things because these are the reasons why I play on JurassicMC. If it weren't for for them reasons, I probably wouldn't be applying for staff. A simple reason for me wanting to be apart of the team is that I love helping people. Whether it is a simple comment in chat or spending two hours teaching someone Redstone or how to brew potions. I find it quite rewarding knowing that I've made someone happier by giving them a helping hand. Having happy players online makes the community a lot better.
I'm really good with interacting with different players and creating relationships. I'm extremely mature and responsible for my age, and I can keep things in my head for a really long time, which can be helpful as a staff member of such a good HCF server. When someone in-game or in Discord needs help, I would not hesitate to help the player with my staff powers. There are extremely many staff members that just ignore people that send alerts in chat so they can spectate an x-rayer or other, and I'm not that kind of person. I teleport as fast as possible to the player that is sending alerts or the player that needs help, and will be sure to spectate the person I was spectating and helping that person in some way in the most professional way as possible. I'm also really active on Discord, and Discord that I've previously been staff on, making sure the players are enjoying their experience. If there is a player waiting in the support waiting room, I would be sure to move the player as fast as possible and help them if I can. If I can't help the player, I use 80% of my time trying to help out other players in game and on Discord, and making sure that I'm really active. In the community, I see myself as a helpful and mature person that tries to catch all the cheaters on the server to improve the quality of JurassicMC. In fact, I've never been toxic in chat. I'm always respectful. Because of my past experience I believe that I can make a good example of a hard working and dedicated staff member. I learned how to screen share professionally, how to find the premium version of vape to spook, incognito, and other clients. Not only screen sharing but I've learned how to know if someone is cheating or x-raying. I also never ban a player without screen sharing him, unless it's obvious speed, fly, phase, etc. In the past, I've been looking at many spammers, toxic and disrespectful players in the chat or in general, and because of my past experience I can deal with these people better. I also always tell people to not spam the chat, no racism, or other chat rules, and these players that are breaking the chat rules just ignore me. If I could get staff, I would be extremely happy that I finally can give these players a punishment whenever it's a warn to a ban. I can deal with individuals whenever it's in Discord or in-game. I also know how to ignore people that discourage me to do my job. I don't care if a friend of a rule breaker says it's abuse or wants me demoted, I will keep doing my job as professional as possible.

Respect – Me as a person am not disrespectful, I always respect every staff member that is higher or older than me. I am always nice to the players, even to the players who disrespect me.

Motivation - My motivation is to become the best HCF server ever, have notable achievements and have a notable amount of players. I have been administrator on many different servers where my experience has come in handy and have managed to make them very big.

My Honesty - I never lie. I never create stories with something that is not true in them, I always tell the right story. If I get Helper I assume you that I will be as honest as possible and will continue being mature.

Humorous: I love having a laugh with online players as it helps to relax them and makes the community less toxic and more enjoyable. I do enjoy having a laugh, but I can be serious when needed.

Proof - I have the premium version of Action and can record 120fps. I will be sure to save all my proof for whenever I will need to show the staff team.

Understanding - I do not need 2 hours to understand a single thing, I can keep things in my head for a long time and will be sure to follow the staff guide. I can also provide various discord bot tools. I have already made pre-typed Welcome messages and rules and a staff book for the staff members to follow and guide by. If you would like to take a look and maybe implement them into your server.

Non Bias: I am a non bias person who is thoughtful and respectful to other players. I like to see other players point of view before addressing a situation so I can make the correct judgement.

Grammar - My grades on grammar are perfect and will be sure to use the right grammar while speaking in Discord and in-game so the players can understand me easily.

Loyalty - I can be really trustworthy, and If I could get the job then I would never let JurassicMC down and will be sure to use my staff permissions and items for the right need.

Other information:

Some commands I know (THERE IS PLENTY MORE):

/ban - Permanantly bans someone
/tempban - Temporally ban someone
/mute - Permanently mute someone
/tempmute - Temporally mute someone
/banip - Ban a player and its IP
/f dtr/dtrset/etc - Set a faction DTR
/warn - Warn Someone
/staff/h - Staff Mode
/invsee - Look at a player's inventory
/hist - Check a ban of a player and its history
/cc - Clear the chat
I know more commands, but it would be considered as spamming. If this is too much, let me know.
Mod Sizes:
- FastCraft: 115kb
- ToggleSneak: 20kb to 23kb
- BspkrsCore: 194kb to 200kb
- ArmorStatus: 20kb to 28kb
- DirectionHUD: 20kb to 28kb
- StatusEffect: 20kb to 26kb
- TcpNoDelayMod: 5kb
- Player API: 200kb to 300kb
- Optifine: 1180 to 1195kb
- Batty's Coordinates: 13kb to 20kb
- Rei’s Minimap (NoRadar): 170kb to 177kb

- VoxelMinimap (NoRadar): 145kb to 150kb

What will you do to improve the community?:
I can provide and fun and safe environment for all players, make sure the chat is clear from rule breakers and make sure the pvp area is clear from hackers. I will provide my full attention AND time into t he server if given the opportunity. If you pick me for the spot you will not be disappointed in the outcomes. I will do nothing but my best to help people whether its with the ticket system present or ingame aswell.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
I am a previous Owner of ChaoticHQ and Moderator on Obsidian Prisions, Moderator on CosmicPvP, all I resigned from because I had personal issues with family that I wouldnt like to disclose and the other reason for the one server is my computer had something serious wrong with it so I decided to resign because I knew what would happen. I assure that I am going to be fully devoted to this server, Thanks for consideration!! <3

Can you record?: Yes

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Have you ever been banned from any server?:
No

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?: Yes

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
Yes

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?:
Yes Of Course.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:
Yes for sure!

Last edited:

FUNFUNYT

Hey ShooterCandy! Thank you for applying for JurassicMC! Here are my pros and cons:

Pros:

Detailed application
Previous staff experience

Cons:
Inactivity before applying
Repetitive words

Hey ShooterCandy, your application is overall really detailed, but, you said: "I had personal issues wrong or was inactive and didn't find Minecraft fun anymore.". If you were inactive before, how do we know that you're not gonna quit the game again? Also, you used words like: "I really enjoy banning hackers". I feel like you used some repetitive words which you can edit.
I really enjoy banning hackers
Feel free to edit your application before an owner responds. See you around Jurassic!

Last edited:

clickinq

Hey ShooterCandy! Thank you for applying for JurassicMC! Here are my pros and cons:

Pros:

Detailed application
Previous staff experience

Cons:
Inactivity before applying

Hey ShooterCandy, your application is overall really detailed, but, you said: "I had personal issues wrong or was inactive and didn't find Minecraft fun anymore.". If you were inactive before, how do we know that you're not gonna quit the game again? Also, you used words like: "I like banning". I feel like You used some repetitive words which you can edit.

Feel free to edit your application before an owner responds. See you around Jurassic!
Thanks For The Feedback! <3

Trojanfile

Senior Admin
Staff member
Neutral

Pros:
Experience
Detailed

Cons:
A lot of useless information like; listing the commands you know
Misinformation throughout the entire application looks like it is a template used from an HCF application. (From my POV)

Also stated SOTW and other commands that are from HCF. Hope you are aware that this is a Survival and Skyblock 1.16.5 server​

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Copied application.
  • A staff hunter, this means no real interest in Jurassic itself but more in just the title for a resume down the line.
  • Too much useless info.
You may re apply in two weeks.