Denied Staff application From: TheRubbaBlob

TheRubbaBlob

Previous IGN: TheRubbaBlob

Age (Must be 13 or older): 33 years old

Timezone: UTC +01:00 Copenhagen

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):
I belive im a Neutral and Friendly fellow ^^,

How active are/were you:
I am on prepension and i play PC everyday, so i would certanly be online atleast half and hour a day :)

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?:
Yes and more :)

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?:
I play skyblock, but survival is also fun!

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
Because i like the server and i just wish to help, if i get a position dosent really matter to me, i just thought i would give it a shot!

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:
That is a tricky question hmm... i would say: I can benefit and contribute to a fun and safe inviorment for kid's and adult's ofc.
However, I have been running a few servers my self so i can def. help out whit config's if i get told what to do and they are sent to me.

What will you do to improve the community?:
Nothing as of now, as it dosent need improvement as far as im concerned(i can only speak for skyblock).

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
Server Owner whit staff on my hands(not any more) so i have some experience in handling staff members
Other then that: I have not been on any server where i have been given a rank(i dident apply either)

Can you record?:
Yes!

Do you have a microphone?:
of course i do!

Have you ever been banned from any server?:
Simply: No(not as far as i know)

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?:
Yes, why would i ever do that :D!

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
Yes.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?:
I get along whit everyone, okay okay... there is the exceptions but they are extreme, if your a Duche to me, i will behave nice and calm. Because there is properly some underlying reasonwhy a person would behave like that

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:
Yes. even at mangement sole discretion.

shai

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod

Pros
Less than two hours on the server
Spelling and Grammatical mistakes
Rushed and lacks details
Missing question

Thank you for applying to JurassicMC to become a staff member. I've read your application from top to bottom, and below is my honest review of it.

Your application isn't good. It was rushed and lacked details. You're very new to the server.

Single-word or very short answers provide no depth and thus no chance for me to get to know you.

I strongly suggest that you review your application, edit it at any time, and proofread it using 3rd party software like Grammarly.

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
You may re apply in two weeks