Click to Copy ip

Denied Staff Application Forum

MHASER

Previous IGN:
Age (Must be 13 or older):
Timezone:
  • EST
How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):
  • I think I'm considered friendly I'm not noticed very often... I mind my own business and I love to help, I don't like drama and I love to have fun.
How active are/were you:
  • I have been very active lately I play at least 9-10 hours a week minimum.
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?:
  • Yes, I can... depending on the time. I am always able to help just contact me whenever you need help!
  • On weekdays I will usually be found on the server around 3-8 PM EST.
  • On weekends I will generally be server 9 AM-7:30 PM EST.
Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?:
  • At the moment I often play Survival but, I can play Skyblock if needed.
  • I enjoy both. Though, I have been playing survival more often.
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
  • I think it would be fun to get closer to the community and help out! I love to hang out with people and I'm very social!
  • I love helping all people!
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:
  • I would love to help build the community! I would also help anybody in need!
  • I would be happy to answer anybody's questions!
What will you do to improve the community?:
  • I will try to recommend this amazing server to my friends, family, and more! I would also try to keep this community together and help anybody that has questions!
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
  • I have not had much experience with Minecraft server staff though, I have observed other staff as an influence. Otherwise, I have not had much experience with Staff.
Can you record?:
  • Yes, I can record.

Do you have a microphone?:
  • Yes, I do.
Have you ever been banned from any server?:
No, not that I know of this hasn't always been my account this is my brother's old account but I have never been banned. Though, my brother does not have access to my account anymore.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team, you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?:
I vow to help, and not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
I vow to follow all Staff Rules/Guidelines and not to leak them. I will respect all.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?:
  • I treat all people the same way no matter what I'm very social and I love all people. I'm a very positive person and not many people can make me angry. I'm a very bright person and I'm very helpful!

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?:
  • Yes, I understand.

Last edited:

felipe1764

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Pros
- Has a microphone

Cons
- Lacks detail
- Seems rushed

Thank you for taking time out of your day to apply for JurassicMC staff. I have provided you with the pros and cons of your application. Overall, your application lacks detail and seems rushed. Feel free to edit your application at any point in time, and I hope to see you around!

Lynx

Staff member
Mod
Pros:
Meets minimum requirements

Cons:
Lacking extreme detail
Seems poorly put together

Hello MHASER, thank you for applying for the position as a JurassicMC staff member. Above, I have listed my pros and cons. Overall, your application seems to be rushed and is lacking extreme detail. I would recommend adding more detail for us to be able to get to know you better. Detail is key in a staff application, and it is detrimental to your chances if you don't include it. Remember, you can always edit your application before an owner responds to it. Thank you for applying, and I hope to see you around JurassicMC!

Last edited:

Smeke

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Pros
- Has a recording software

Cons
- Seems rushed
- Little to no detail

Thank you for applying for JurassicMC staff. Above I have some Pros and Cons to your application. Your application seems very rushed I would suggest adding some detail so we can better understand you, please remember you can edit your application at any time. See you around!

Wish

Staff member
Mod
Neutral
Pros
Meets minimum requirements

Cons
Grammatical mistakes

EDIT: Format is not neat
Lacking some detail

Thank you for applying to JurassicMC to become a staff member.
I have provided you with the pros and cons of your application above.

Hello, MHASER. I notice there is a lack of detail in your application; I would like to see changes to the open-ended questions. Try to go deeper into why you you like survival more than sky-block. Further build the questions, "What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?" and "What will you do to improve the community?" Offer us the idea who you are. Basically, tell us why you're better than any other candidate.

EDIT: Could you explain more into how you think you would benefit the community? Try to tell us why we're supposed to pick you over the other people who apply. Give us a pop in your submission. Let you shine better than most. Everyone wants to help everyone, so why not explain how you're going to help as a staff member.

EDIT: Make sure to add your IGN at the top of the page. It shows you in the Staff Applications Format.

Your submission also contains grammatical errors, to correct your mistakes, try using Grammarly.

When you inquire, "How do you believe you are viewed in the community?" as staff, you can't hide in the bubble. You're meant to be involved with the players and make friends.
EDIT: You seem to be a social person, and you love to support others.

In the question, "Have you ever been banned from any server?:" you said your brother used to own your account. Can you confirm that he no longer have access to your account. Also try to put an effort into your background by making a ticket and asking the staff to check -- EDIT: Can confirm MHASER checked for their background in a ticket.

Adding these provided emendations would have a turn on my score. Feel free to edit your application at any time.
Thanks for applying, see you around Jurassic!​
[Mod] Wish

Last edited:

Heerah

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
Thank you for taking the time to apply for staff on JurassicMC.
I have read your application and here is my honest review.
Though you meet the minimum requirements your application is severely lacking detail.
Single sentences aren't enough for an open-ended question. Describe to us who you are and why we should choose you above other candidates. Impress us with your answers.
Overall these are the
pros and cons of your application.
Pros:
meets minimum requirements

Cons:
Rushed and severely lacking detail
Grammatical errors

I have given my honest review as constructive criticism.
You may edit your application any time soon.

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
  • You failed to follow rules by telling a staff member about your application. This is not allowed, you need to follow the rules. Staff are expected to follow and enforce the rules.
You may re apply in two weeks.