Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

V_Viking

Thread starter #1
IGN: V_VikingYT

Previous IGN: coolykid09

Age (Must be 13 or older):21

Timezone: GMT

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly): Friendly 100%

How active are/were you: I am mostly on at around 4:30 GMT and I play 'till English sun-down.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? 100% YES!

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: Because I am a great JurassicMC Citizen and I always give donations (like diamonds, god armour and god tools) and I want to be the guy who would be known for my fantastic sharing towards the community!

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: Well, I (on a daily basis) have OP drop party's but if that is too much, I will cool down if you need me to. So, I will help everyone and direct new players to become loyal citizens.

What will you do to improve the community?: I will connect the community and tell off all the bad people if they are doing bad deeds

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): This is actually my first Staff Application ever!

Can you record?: I have the systems to record.

Do you have a microphone?: My laptop has a built-in microphone

Have you ever been banned from any server? Not that I re-call but my once brother played on my account! My account was hacked before on JurassicMC so APEZU had to ban my account whilst I changed my Password, then I was unbanned

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: I do not like abusive behaviour and despise the power that they use for bad.

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: I vow to follow all rules and guidelines, not leaking and respecting the commune as equally as I want to be treated.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? I am not a biased person and I get along with EVERYONE!

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes I fully understand if I am demoted and will confess to all my actions!

Status
Not open for further replies.