Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to partake in events, giveaways and more!

candreatta

Staff member
Thread starter #1
IGN: candreatta
Previous IGN: https://namemc.com/profile/candreatta.1
Timezone: cst
How do you believe you are viewed in the community?: Friendly
How active are/were you: i get at least 3-5 hours a day
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal?: yes i can
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: i love this server and really just want to help it.
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: I want to be able to help people out that needs it.
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): none.
Can you record?: yes
Do you have a microphone?: yes
Have you ever been banned from any server?: no
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: i do vow

Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: i vow i will
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? yes i can
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: yes i do.

Last edited:
-1, This application looks very rushed. A ton of grammar mistakes, and little to no effort put into the questions, giving not enough details. Overall, the application looks very short, I recommend spacing each question out to make it easier to read.

Best of Luck,
iMakeVideos

candreatta

Staff member
Thread starter #3
-1, This application looks very rushed. A ton of grammar mistakes, and little to no effort put into the questions, giving not enough details. Overall, the application looks very short, I recommend spacing each question out to make it easier to read.

Best of Luck,
iMakeVideos
Ok thanks

candreatta

Staff member
Thread starter #4

Best of Luck,
iMakeVideos
I don't see any mistakes in this. Could you point one out for me

FaithKeil14

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Pros:
Cons:
Grammar issues
I’ve never seen you on
Lack of detail
Looks rushed
Hard to read

while we understand that no one is perfect, you’re welcome to use google docs to check for spelling and grammar errors. You may edit your app​

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply but this application is denied for the following reason(s):
  • Lack of detail, no effort put into answering the questions.
  • Looks very rushed.
  • Many spelling and grammar errors. While nobody is perfect you can use Google Documents to make sure these don't happen.
  • You may re apply in two weeks.