Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied Staff Application - Derek_isDumb

Derek_isDumb

Previous IGN: Derek_isDumb
Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT/MST)
How do you believe you are viewed in the community: I think I am viewed in the community as a person who is kind and likes to help others. I try and give newcomers gear and tips to help them in building successful bases/builds.
How active are/were you: I am active I can contribute 4+ hours a day playing on this server.
Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimal? Yes I can, I can help with anything anyone needs.
Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?: I would like to apply because in the last week I have played the server I have run into, grievers, scammers, toxic players, players saying racial and homosexual slurs. Since I have encountered many users doing the types of things listed I am applying to help mod+ stop users like that, I think Jurassic has one of the MOST kind community's, on MC. I also know that little kids most likely play on the server and seeing foul words can lead them to saying the words, and MC is rated "E" so words like that shouldn't be said and I would like to enforce that.
What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?: Like I said above, I could help enforce Jurassic's rules to the users who break them.
What will you do to improve the community?: I would help out users in a sense which is not going into creative but giving them a few items to help them and make them feel wanted, make everyone feel wanted.
Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion): I have not been a staff on a MC server, I was involved in being a staff on a lot of ROBLOX groups. I left all of them because I decided to place all of my attention on this server.
Can you record?: Yes I can record.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I do have a microphone.
Have you ever been banned from any server? No I have not been banned.
Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and it's community?: Yes, I do accept the points stated above. ^
Do you vow that during the time of Staffing you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?: Yes I agree, I think kindly of anyone I do not like. As a staff I think it is important to be kind to all even the ones you do not like.
Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff? Yes. Like I said above, everyone should be treated with kindness.
Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?: Yes I do. Anything and everything.

Last edited:

TheRadiatedSheep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
pros
potential to be active
cons
Ive not seen you on much, you are extremely new to the community
not alot of detail or effort put into the application

Thanks for applying! You are welcome to edit your application at any time.

APlethora

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
Pros
Active
Can Record
Mic
Fairly new to the server
Severe lack of detail

Try adding a bit more detail, feel free to edit you application whenever you like. Thank you for applying :-D

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • This looks very rushed and almost no detail put into the questions.
  • Many spelling and grammatical errors. While nobody is perfect, Google Documents is there to help with these sorts of things.
You may re apply in two weeks.