Welcome!

Support our new website by donating!

Click to Copy ip

Denied Staff application ~Coco V3

CocoComputer

IGN: Coco_Computer

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here)
https://namemc.com/profile/Coco_Computer.1

Age (Must be 13 or older): 18

Timezone: Central European Time
(CET)

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):
I consider myself friendly. I help where I can, and I love being able to walk away from something with a happy feeling, knowing that I helped someone. But whenever someone can't bring themselves to respect people or rules. I would kindly tell them not to do it and give designated punishments accordingly.

How active are/were you?:
Currently, and the past few weeks, I have not been as active as I used to be. I have been working on improving myself. But I am now ready to come back and make the best out of it.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimum?
Yes. I may not be as active as I was before. I was online during classes and not doing any of my work. But I am still able to reach this minimum and do my best to get more than that.

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?
I play Survival the most, but if people would message me saying they need help on Skyblock ill take a peek to see if I can help.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
I love the server and the community. I like to see smiles on people their faces ane I like the smiles even more if I were the one to get those smiles on their faces. I also applied earlier, and that application got accepted. But, sadly, I wasn't really prepared and was too excited to have the interview, so I did it at a place that didn't really work out well for me. I didn't talk much, neither did I answer much, and that's something I shouldn't have done. If I were able to, I'd redo the interview at home and prepare a little more. I also wanted to apologize, because I may have seemed a little pushy and stuff when I didn't get any responses about the interview. Sorry about that.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:
I'd try my best to bring more smiles to people their faces. I would be in my happy bubble, which, whenever someone interacts with me, they would also turn happy and out of any bad moods they would have before. And I would do my best to treat everyone fair and square.

What will you do to improve the community?:
I speak both Dutch and English. Because I also had a lot of problems learning English at the age of ~8 to 12. I know the grammar mistakes people make. So, if people attempt to speak English but can't word it correctly, I could be able to decipher their code and still help them out. I also know a lot of bad Dutch words, Which might not be seen as a bad word when translated.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
Yes, I have been staff on Jurassic for a bit. During that period of time, I did my best, helping people and doing my best. But what I also did was get my emotions up too much. My emotions and feelings leaked too much into the server. Which is not something I should have done. Especially since I was Staff, I learned from that and am now more mature. And if accepted, I also hope to be told right away whenever I do something wrong. So I can improve immediately. There also had also been something with another staff member. And when I told my mentor something had happened, he first sort of laughed it off and asked why, and when I answered the question, he remained silent and didn't give further instructions on what I should have done or not done. If I get back in the team, I wish to be mentored by someone else if that is not too much to ask.

Can you record?:
Yes, I can.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes. I do.

Have you ever been banned from any server?
Yes. (Not this acc but my old one) Long story short: A staff member on {Censored Server} didn't like me and spread rumors about me. I then spoke about it to an admin. The admin told me it was all fine, yet I was banned the next morning when I tried logging in. Unable to appeal or anything. Still after 5 years.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?:
Yes, I do.

Do you vow that during the time of staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
Yes, I do. Even if I wouldn't like someone, I'd still try whatever I can to stay friendly and respectful.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
I can get along with people pretty well, and I can easily make friends, but if they were to break a rule, I would still punish them accordingly without me being like ''Oh, he's my friend, he made a mistake I'll let it slide for now'', that's wrong.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?
Yes.

Heerah

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
+1
I have read your application from top to bottom and here is my honest review.

Your application brings out who you are and your explanation for your absence the last while is understandable.
I appreciate your honesty on the matter of what happened with your mentor, along with your overall honesty.
Your application does contain a few errors but these are minor, I believe you have grown more mature over the last few weeks and you have shown great potential in the past.
These are the pros and cons of your application:

Pros:
Honesty
Previous staff experience

Cons:
A small number of grammatical errors

Thank you for taking the time to apply to JurrasicMC staff​

felipe1764

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
Pros
- Has a microphone
- Has experience

Cons
- Previously demoted
- Grammatical errors
- Lacks detail

Thank you for taking time out of your day to apply for JurassicMC staff. I have provided you with the pros and cons of your application. Overall, your application lacks detail, has some grammatical errors, and you we’re previously demoted from JurassicMC. Feel free to edit your application at any point in time, and I hope to see you around JurassicMC.

Wish

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Neutral
This is an application that is really interesting! You're incredibly busy, I understand, but you should try to be a little more involved. Your submission, on the whole, was nice to justify your latest JurassicMC demotion. You explained and showed me, as a new staff, more about you. I see that, you are honest and seem to be genuine.
These are the pros and cons of your application:
Pros:
Satisfies minimum requirements

Cons:
Formerly Demoted

Grammatical mistakes
Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position with JurassicMC.​

Ace

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for taking the time to apply. However your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
  • Seems rushed and lacks detail and effort. An application is the first impression of you, if you can't put effort into your application how can I expect you to put effort into staffing?
  • Numerous errors, while nobody is perfect you may use Google docs or Grammerly to help with these issues.
  • It's far too soon for you to be applying again, because there's no way you have resolved your persona issues yet. Those issues need handled so they never come back again.
You may re apply in two weeks