Accepted Staff Application ~Coco V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoComputer

Helper
Staff member
Helper
IGN: Coco_Computer

Previous IGN: (Link your Name Mc profile here)
https://namemc.com/profile/Coco_Computer.1

Age (Must be 13 or older): 17 (to be 18 a few days before Christmas)

Timezone: Central European Time
(CET)

How do you believe you are viewed in the community? (Toxic/Neutral/Friendly):
I consider myself friendly. I help where I can, and I love being able to walk away from something with a happy feeling, knowing that I helped someone. But whenever someone can't bring themselves to respect people or rules. I would kindly tell them not to do it and give designated punishments accordingly.

How active are/were you?:
I'm online usually during classes, just watching some chat and such. Otherwise, I'll be online after school for a bit and in the evenings for me. On the weekends (depending on if I'm home or not), I'll be online a lot more. I'll talk to people and have fun the most I can.

Can you contribute up to 10 hours a week minimum?
Yes. I play for at least 2 hours on weekdays and some hours at the weekends. So I'll surely reach that! Besides, if I'm online on discord. I can usually hop on when being asked for help.

Do you play Survival or Skyblock more?
I play Survival the most, but if people would message me saying they need help on Skyblock ill take a peek to see if I can help.

Why would you like to apply for Jurassic?:
I love the server and the community. I like to see smiles on people their faces ane I like the smiles even more if I were to be able to get those smiles on their faces. I also applied earlier, and that application got accepted. But, sadly, I wasn't really prepared and was too excited to have the interview, so I did it at a place that didn't really work out well for me. I didn't talk much, neither did I answer much, and that's something I shouldn't have done. If I were able to, I'd redo the interview at home and prepare a little more. I also wanted to say sorry because I may have seemed a little pushy and stuff when I didn't get a response about the interview. Sorry about that. I hope it won't affect my chances too much.

What would you do to benefit Jurassic and its community?:
I'd try my best to bring more smiles to people their faces. I would be in my happy bubble, which, whenever someone interacts with me, they would also turn happy and out of any bad moods they would have before. And I would do my best to treat everyone fair and square.

What will you do to improve the community?:
I speak both Dutch and English. Because I also had a lot of problems learning English at the age of ~8 to 12. I know the grammar mistakes people make. So if people attempt to speak English but can't word it correctly, I could be able to decipher their code and still help them out. I also know a lot of Dutch no-no-words, Which might not be seen as a bad word when translated.

Previous staff experiences (Provide reasoning for resignation/demotion):
No, unless having been a teacher assistant counts, I have been a teacher assistant for like a week. I really loved being able to play with the kids, how they were arguing who could sit next to me, and who could play with me.

Can you record?:
Yes, I can.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes. I do. I also hope to be getting a new one soon as the one currently sometimes gives weird noises.

Have you ever been banned from any server?
Yes. (Not this acc but my old one) Long story short: A staff member on {Censored Server} didn't like me and spread rumors about me. I then spoke about it to an admin. The admin told me it was all fine, yet I was banned the next morning when I tried logging in. Unable to appeal or anything. Still after 5 years.

Do you vow that if you are accepted into the team that you will not harm, disrupt, or destroy Jurassic and its community?:
Yes, I do.

Do you vow that during the time of staffing, you will follow our set of Staff Rules/Guidelines, not leak them and respect your fellow companions despite not liking them?:
Yes, I do. Even if I wouldn't like someone, I'd still try whatever I can to stay friendly and respectful.

Can you get along with most people even if you do not like them at all? And never be biased in your decisions as staff?
I can get along with people pretty well, and I can easily make friends, but if they were to break a rule, I would still punish them accordingly without me being like ''Oh, he's my friend, he made a mistake I'll let it slide for now'', that's wrong.

Do you understand that we can demote you at any time for anything?
Yes.

shai

Senior Mod
Staff member
Senior Mod
+1

Pros
Can meet minimal hour requirements
Detailed answers
Active player

Cons
No previous staffing experience.

Thank you for applying to JurassicMC to become a staff member. I've read your application from top to bottom, and below is my honest review of it.

Your application is a great example of a great application. Detailed answers relevant to the questions and your touch and current situation are a benefit to Jurassic. Your honesty and detailed answers provide a glimpse into who you are and what you can bring to JurassicMC.

I specifically appreciate you acknowledging your previous mistakes, and learning from them!
I can personally vouge that you are a very active player and a very helpful one as well! I notice all the times you help other players and your in-depth knowledge of Minecraft mechanics is a great plus for the staff team.

Good luck!

felipe1764

Server Mod
Staff member
Mod
Pros
- Has a microphone
- Active in the community
- Good intentions

Cons:
- No Minecraft staffing experience

Thank you for taking time out of your day to apply for JurassicMC Staff! I have provided you with the pros and cons of your application, and overall it meets the minimum requirements. Feel free to edit your application any time soon, and I hope to see you around JurassicMC!

Status
Not open for further replies.